𝟎𝟓𝟒; ᴘᴏɪᴇsɪs

"FIRS' YEARS THIS WAY!" called a familiar voice. Draco, Aelora and Delphina turned and saw the gigantic outline of Hagrid at the other end of the platform, beckoning the terrified-looking new students forward for their traditional journey across the lake.

"All right, you six?" Hagrid yelled over the heads of the crowd. They
waved at him, but had no chance to speak to him because the mass of
people around them was shunting them away along the platform.

The three lions and three snakes followed the rest of the school along the platform and out onto a rough mud track, where at least a hundred stagecoaches awaited the remaining students, each pulled Coventina could only assume, by an invisible horse, because when they climbed inside and shut the door, the coach set off all by itself, bumping and swaying in procession.

"It's really surprising to see lions and snakes together." Dumbledore comments.

"I am originally a snake in the lion's den." Coventina admitted without much care.

"I am a Ravenclaw." Anastacius exclaims with a deep sigh.

"And I am a fellow Hufflepuff!!" Aelora grins.

The coach smelled faintly of mold and straw. Coventina felt better since the
chocolate, she like it a bit too much. Aelora and Antares kept looking at her sideways, as though frightened she might collapse again.

"I would have catch you." Antares smiles though he was annoyed at himself for letting her fall the first time.

"Whatever you say, Black." Coventina smirks. "Oh, little Goddess."

As the carriage trundled toward a pair of magnificent wrought iron gates, flanked with stone columns topped with winged boars, Coventina saw two more towering, hooded dementors, standing guard on either side.

The younger students shivered in fear as they start clinging to their friends.

A wave of cold sickness threatened to engulf him again; she leaned back into the lumpy seat and closed her eyes until they had passed the
gates. The carriage picked up speed on the long, sloping drive up to the
castle.

Delphine was drawing every little thing she was seeing from outside, she tried to draw Draco but the latter glared at her coldly when he saw a ferret instead.

The hall was full of laugher, more from Blaise and Barty who were holding their stomach.

"It's reminds me when Pandora drawn a black cat and write the name 'Regulus Black' under it!" Barty exclaims.

"You-!" Regulus throws his book at him.

At last, the carriage swayed to a halt,
and Anastacius and Coventina were the first that got out. As Coventina stepped down, a drawling, delighted voice sounded in her ear.

"Potter, did you actually faint? Is Longbottom telling the truth? You actualy fainted?" Parkinson elbowed past Delphine who scoffed and stop her from blocking Coventina's way up the stone steps to the castle, her face gleeful and his pale eyes glinting maliciously.

"So annoying." Antares mutters.

"Skip!"

"Leave her alone, Parkinson!" Aelora clenched her hand. "Did you faint as well, Nikova?" said Parkinson loudly.

"Nope but I can show our dear Apex! He has grown up, you will see." Aelora smile sweetly, too sweetly.

"Did the scary old dementor frighten you too?" "Is there a problem?" said a mild voice. Professor Lupin had just gotten out of the next carriage.