𝟎𝟑𝟒; ᴍʏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

COVENTINA FOUND HOW, many students were so stupid and amusing at the same times because people have started calling her 'The heir of Slytherin".

"Many people will leave her alone thanks to this." Evans shrugs.

"I hope so." James who hear him mutters softly. Marlene chuckles, she was still not over how cute her best friend is.

"Lily does not deserve him." She thought as feeling of annoyance wash over her.

Coventina watched the wall where the mrs. Norris was attacked, The scene was just as it had been that night, except that there was no stiff cat hanging from the torch bracket, and an empty chair stood against the wall bearing the message "The Chamber of
Secrets has been Opened."

"Slytherin, how many secret does those snakes hide?" She whispered before her way toward the girl's toilet.

It was the gloomiest, most depressing bathroom Coventina had ever set
foot in. Under a large, cracked, and spotted mirror were a row of
chipped sinks.

The floor was damp and reflected the dull light givenoff by the stubs of a few candles, burning low in their holders; the wooden doors to the stalls were flaking and scratched and one of them was dangling off its hinges.

Coventina put her fingers to her lips and set off toward the end stall. When she reached it she said, "Hello, Myrtle, how are you?"

Moaning Myrtle was floating above the tank of the toilet, picking a spot on her chin. "Who is that?" Shr pointed at Antares.

"Wha-" Coventina turned around, "What are you doing here?" She asked confusedly. "I couldn't let you go around alone." He smiled charmingly.

"A real gentleman." Dorcas smiles and elbow Barty, "Take some advice from him." She snickers.

"Can't say the same for you," Narcissa kisses Lucius's cheek.

"What are you talking?" said Myrtle, staring at him. "Nothing," said Antares quickly. "We wanted to ask -"

"I wish people would stop talking behind my back!" said Myrtle, in a
voice choked with tears. "I do have feelings, you know, even if I am
dead -"

"No one want to upset you." Antares frowns. "No one wants to upset me! That's a good one!" howled Myrtle.

"My life was nothing but misery at this place and now people come along
ruining my death!"

"We wanted to ask you if you've seen anything strange lately." Coventina said "Because a cat was attacked right outside your front door on Halloween."

"Did you see anyone or something that night?" Antares asked. "I wasn't paying attention," said Myrtle dramatically.

"Peeves upset meso much I came in here and tried to kill myself Then, of course, I remembered that I'm - that I'm-"

"Dead." Said Antares bluntly.

"Wrong move, she hate when people remind her of that." Sirius let out a dramatic sighs.

"How would you know?" Narcissa asks.

"Oh- you don't wanna know, cousin." He replies. "I do though.." Narcissa pouts.

Myrtle gave a tragic sob, rose up in the air, turned over, and dived head
first into the toilet, splashing water all over them and vanishing from sight, although from the direction of her muffled sobs, she had come to rest somewhere in the U-bend.