𝟎𝟎𝟖; ᴡᴀɴᴅs & ᴘᴇᴠᴇʀᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀɴᴏʀ

THEY WERE CURRENTLY, walking down the streets of Diagon Alley. They walked to a shop called Ollivander's Fine Wands stepping inside the shop as, they took a look around curiously it still hasn't change.

As the shop consisted of a waiting area and shelves upon shelves of black boxes stacked into the back of the shop. Anastacius turned to see silver haired man, Ollivander,

"Hello, Ollivander we are here to get our wands." He looked at wand maker and spoke.

"They are getting their wands!!!" James start jumping from excitement.

"Yes!!" Sirius join in as he did not
want to be left behind.

Walburga shook her head, a sigh left her lips as she glances at her older son.

"Maple, unicorn hair, twelve inches. Give it a wave to try it out." Ollivander requested as he handed Aelora the maple wood wand.

Aelora gave the wand a half wave and half of the boxes started shaking. "Amazing!" She had guessed that it must be her wand now.

Anastacius's wand was the Dragon heartstrings wand. A wand produced by the most powerful and flamboyant magic, and they learned spells faster and easier.

"Ms. Potter, I wondered when I'd be seeing you. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were here buying their first wands." She perks up at the mention of her parents while Anastacius and Aelora share a look at the mention of the former Lord and Lady of the Potter House.

Ollivander picks a wand, "Ah. Here we are. Well, give it a wave." Coventina waves the wand. This causes harsh wind to sweep through the shop and makes the large shelves of boxes come crashing down. The wind almost blows everyone over

Everyone, are shocked by her magic
and power she accidentally displayed.

"Apparently not. Perhaps this." Ollivander gets another wand from a box. Coventina waves at a vase, which shatters, including all the windows of the shop, as the ground gives a little rumble, startling everyone.

"Venti, are you trying to
kill us?" Aelora pouted.

"No, no, definitely not! No matter." Ollivander goes to get another wand before becoming thoughtful, "I wonder..." Ollivander changes course and gets a black box with blue swirls on it.

Coventina perks up at the box, feeling something from the box. It's almost like she knows that this is her wand. Ollivander hands the wand to Coventina.

No sooner after she touched it, Coventina suddenly glows under it, blowing her hair up and several of the paperwork in the background.

"Go, prongslette!" James cheers,
feeling proud of his daughter.

"Curious, very curious," Ollivander state.

"What's curious?" James asks.

"You will see, soon." Lily rolled
her eyes.

"What's curious?" Coventina questions, her tone has not change
at all, it was even colder.

Ollivander examines the wand he gave to her, "I remember every wand I've ever sold, Ms. Potter. This wand has been here a long time. The core is phoenix tail, the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather, just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar." The man points to the lightning bolt scar on Coventina's forehead.