𝟎𝟑𝟓; ʀᴏsᴇ

SINCE THE DISASTROUS episode of the pixies, Professor Lockhart had not brought live creatures to class. Instead, he read passages from his
books to them, and sometimes reenacted some of the more dramatic
bits.

He usually picked Granger to help him with these reconstructions; so far, Granger had been forced to play a simple Transylvanian villager whom Lockhart had cured of a Babbling Curse, a yeti with a head cold, and a vampire who had been unable to eat anything except lettuce since Lockhart had dealt with him.

"What is his problem with kids?" Evans asks innocently. "He must be a pedo."

Evan frown and looks at Barty, "I am just saying what I am seeing." He adds.

Granger was hauled to the front of the class during their very next
Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson, this time acting a werewolf If she hadn't had a very good reason for keeping Lockhart in a good mood.

"Nice loud howl, - exactly - and then, if you'll believe it, I pounced like this - slammed him to the floor thus with one hand, I managed to hold him down - with my other, I put my wand to his throat."

"I then screwed up my remaining strength and performed the immensely complex Homorphus Charm he let out a piteous moan go on higher than that good the fur vanished the fangs shrank and he turned back into a man. Simple, yet effective and another village will remember me forever as the hero who delivered them from the monthly terror of werewolf attacks."

The bell rang and Lockhart got to his feet "Homework - compose a poem about my defeat of the Wagga
Wagga Werewolf! Signed copies of Magical Me to the author of the
best one!"

"Who is stupid enough to believe?" Fabian asks in disbelief.

"Your sister, it's seem." Sirius replies.

"He seem to be just a good man!" Molly smiles. "Kill us." The twins thought.

The class began to leave. Granger returned to the back of the room,
where Weasley were waiting.

She approached Lockhart's desk, a piece of paper clutched tightly in
her hand, Weasley right behind her.

"Er - Professor Lockhart?" Granger stammered. "I wanted to - to get this book out of the library. Just for background reading." She held out the piece of paper, her hand shaking slightly.

"But the thing is, it's in the Restricted Section of the library, so I need a teacher to sign for it - I'm sure it would help me understand what you say in Gadding with Ghouls about slow-acting venoms-"

"Ah, Gadding with Ghouls!" said Lockhart, taking the note from
Granger and smiling widely at her. "Possibly my very favorite book. You enjoyed it?"

"Oh, yes," said Granger eagerly. "So clever, the way you trapped that last one with the tea-strainer -" "Well, I'm sure no one will mind me giving the best student of the year a little extra help," said Lockhart warmly, and he pulled out an enormous peacock quill.

"Yes, nice, isn't it?" he said, misreading the revolted look on Weasley's face. "I usually save it for book-signings."

He scrawled an enormous loopy signature on the note and handed it
back to Granger.

"I don't believe it," Granger said as the twoof them examined the signature on the note. "He didn't even look at the book we wanted."

"That's because he is stupid!" Sirius yells exhaustesly.