𝟎𝟕𝟒; ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ

RAVENCLAW PLAYED SLYTHERIN A WEEK AFTER THE START OF THE TERM. Ravenclaw played Slytherin a week after the start of term. Slytherin won, though narrowly. According to Wood, this was good news for Gryffindor, who would take second place if they beat Ravenclaw too.

He therefore increased the number of team practices to five a leek. This meant that with Remina's anti- dementor classes, which in themselves were more draining than six Quidditch practices, Coventina  had just one night a week to do all her homework.

"ONE WEEK?!" Sirius shouts horrified. The thought of even doing homework was enough to scare him.

"Well James may be a pranker and a troublemaker but he is the head boy and pass all his exams." Alice shrugs.

"Dad is smart too." Coventina says, not wanting Achilles to left out.

Achilles grins, 'I am her favotite, aren't I?" He thinks to himself.

Even so, she was showing the strain nearly as much as Granger, whose immense workload finally seemed to be getting to her. Every night, without fail, Granger was to be seen in a corner of the common room, several tables spread with books, Arithmancy charts, rune dictionaries, diagrams of Muggles lifting heavy objects, and file upon file of extensive notes; she barely spoke to anybody and snapped when she was interrupted.

"She is a nightmare." Daphne let out a sigh.

"Like Pansy." Blaise adds.

"Shut it, Zabini-!" Pansy scoffs.

'Some pest can't just stay quiet, can they?' Coventina frowns  the moment Pansy talks.

Antares who notices her annoyance, slowly tuck her hair behind her ears. "Beautiful." He whispers softly.

"How's she doing it?" Ron muttered to Coventina who gave him a cold glare
for ever daring to look at her.

One evening as Coventina sat finishing a nasty essay on Undetectable Poisons for Snape. Coventina looked up. Granger was barely visible behind a tottering pile of books.

"What are you talking about Weasley?" She rolled her eyes.

"Getting to all her classes!" Ron said.

Arthur didn't know what to think
of his youngest son.

"I heard her talking to Professor Vector, that Arithmancy witch, this morning. They were going on about yesterday's lesson, but Hermione can't 've been there, because she was with us in Care of Magical Creatures! And Ernie McMillan told me she's never missed a Muggle Studies class, but half of them are at the same time as Divination, and she's never missed one of them either!"

"That's because she have a brain and use it unlike you, Weaselbee." Rolling her eyes once again, Coventina grabbed her pen and start doing her essay.

"But that's my nickname for him!" Draco frowns.

"Go cry to daddy." Aelora smirks.

"Keep quiet, Nikova."

Two seconds later, however, she was interrupted again, this time by Wood.

"Hey, Coventina." Wood wave at her. "Here." He placed a small box in front
of her. "I-i will go, good luck!" Without looking back, Wood left quickly.

"You made the OLIVER WOOD flustered at 13 years old?" Blaise raises an eyebrow. "I still can't do it!" He groans.

"I have charms." Coventina winks at him.

"Mate, you are having a nosebleed..." Theodore points out to Blaise.

Feeling curious, Coventina opens the box and her eyes sparkle at the small cakes in it. Sweet tooth.