𝟎𝟐𝟒; ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀʀᴛ

THE SCENE SHIFTS TO, Coventina, she was currently in the second library in the Peverell Manor, in her hand was a Dark Art magic book.

She had always been fascinated by the power of magic, and there was something about the dark and mysterious spells that drew her in.

As she flips through the pages, she came across a section marked, "Creation" in a bold letter.

The book was written in Latin, a language that Coventina had spent years studying, and it was filled with secret knowledge and dangerous spells.

"What is she doing?" Rabastan gulped, even he would not do dark magic at that age Coventina was.

"She is creating something..." Regulus muttered. "But what?" Orion sighed.

Lily sigh anxiously, now her daughter was doing dark magic!

She sat at a table in the center of the library, surrounded by flickering candlelight and the musty smell of old books.

She opened the tome to a page that showed a detailed illustration of a large, fierce-looking dog with four heads, each one growling and snarling.

In the margin, there were notes and diagrams that outlined the steps necessary to create such a creature.

"The three heads dog!"

"FUC-! sorry Minnie but this one
have four fucking head!"

"That why she took the furs of the three head dog, does she want to-" James was quickly pulled out his thought by Lily.

"Are you seeing that?! You think it's normal? She is doing dark magic!" Lily complains.

"So does Snivellus."

"Do not put Sev in this!" James rolled his eyes. "You would defend that bastard over your own daughter?" He thought bitterly.

Coventina began reading through the spell, her eyes wandering over the complex Latin words and symbols.

She reached for the ingredients listed in the spell: a handful of dried herbs, a feather from a black raven, and a small vial of blood from a sacrificed animal and furs from the Cerberus, well she had the copy one's.

She knew that the dark arts were not to be taken lightly, and she had always been careful with her recent studies in Hogwarts.

But the power that the magic held was too alluring to resist, and Coventina knew that she would always be drawn to the darkness.

"And you are forgiven for it." Sirius smiled, it was not his fault, he always have a weakness for his family.

"I agree." Remina smiles.

"Oh! Look how cute she is with glasses!" Euphemia squeals.

Many sweats drop, they have thought that the Potter would be disgusts with their new descendant, but they look proud and so happy.

Are they truly in the Light side?

"In nomine Luciferi, daemonis terrarum, vel in nomine belialiunioris meum cor, ego invocabo te in corpore hanc creaturam quattuor capitis." She whispered the incantation.

"Hold up, hold up! What the fuck
is this?" Barty asks completely dumbfound.

"It's Latin, idiot, all our spells are in Latin! You don't know Latin??" Regulus looked at him in disbelief.

"No?"

"All who don't know Latin lift up
your hands." ¾ of Hogwarts lift up their hands.

"Fine." James sighs, "It means, 'In the name of Lucifer, the demon of the lands, or in the name of Belial Junior,
I invoke you into this body of this creature with four heads.' The phrase "cor" refers to her own heart and soul."