𝟎𝟎𝟓; ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs

PROFESSOR MCGONAGGAL AND Albus Dumbledore was in front of a house that had seen better days. It had an old and worn out look and it emitted a cold.

"Minnie!!" The Marauders cheers.

Professor McGonagall shook her head, hiding her smile. If she had to be honest, they were her favorite students.

Professor McGonagall rechecked the address again and confirmed that she was in the right place. It was an Orphanage.

The shock evident on her face. Why would James's daughter be in an orphanage when she was supposed to be with her living relatives?

She was shocked when she saw
the address in her Hogwarts letter.

"Thank, Morgana. Thank you very
much Minerva." Euphemia smiled to her friends.

"It's no problem." Answered the woman with a soft tone that surprise the students.

"You are here to take young Coventina, Anastacius and Aelora to a school for the gifted? Was that what you said?" asked one of the women that worked their.

"Yes, That's right. she's been registered since birth since her parents went there as well with." Said Professor Dumbledore said.

"Could you tell me how long Coventina been here at the orphanage?" McGonagall asked.

"Approximately ten years, I think. Her uncle brought her here, if I'm not mistaken, on the fifth of November of 81. Coventina was such a beautiful baby, we never heard her cry. We never understood why nobody wanted a baby like her but then..."

"Here it come." Lily muttered while laying her head on her toe-rag's shoulder.

Snape clenched his hand and glared
at them angrily. "She is supposed to be
mine."

"Was there some problem with her?" asked Minerva worriedly.

"I wouldn't say trouble or problem.
I think strange is the word I would use... Even when Coventina was a baby, those eyes, they seemed to see the darkest secrets in our souls. It was unsettling." The woman explained.

Dumbledore's smirk widened
slightly but for others it looks like a smile.

"To be honest, she is a good student, she has alongside her two friends' highest grades in school, her musical talents also improved, she is very a smart and silent child. Most of the professors say that she was a prodigy so was the two with her." The woman smiled.

James grinned, he was also very talent in music, specially dancing. Got it from his mother.

"By friends, do you perhaps mean Miss Nikova and Mister Peverell?" The woman nodded. "They are always together, Anastacius and Coventina are the calm one while Aelora love causing trouble." McGonagall nodded.

Reminded her of a certain Black.

"Hell yes! I am adopting her!" Sirius grinned.

"Great." Molly muttered annoyed.

"Shut it." Remina glared at her.

"You are going to take them, right?" asked the woman.

"Yes!!" Many shouted.

"Yes, nothing that you will tell us will stop us from taking them. We just want to know a little more about her." replied Dumbledore trying to reassure her.

"Well, most of the children would try to bully her and her two friends for being qualities and others. Us staff could no nothing to stop it." She continued.