𝟎𝟑𝟕; ᴘᴀʀsᴇʟᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ

NEXT DAY, Dumbledore was backing into the dormitory, wearing a long woolly dressing gown and a nightcap. He was carrying one end of what looked like a statue. Professor McGonagall appeared a second later, carrying its feet.

Together, they heaved it onto a bed.
"Get Madam Pomfrey," whispered Dumbledore, and Professor McGonagall swept back into view, closely followed by Madam Pomfrey, who was pulling a cardigan on over her nightdress.

He heard a sharp intake of breath.
"What happened?" Madam Pomfrey whispered to Dumbledore, bending over the statue on the bed.

"Another attack," said Dumbledore. "Minerva found him on the stairs.
"There was a bunch of grapes next to him," said Professor McGonagall. "We think he was trying to sneak up here to visit Potter."

"So it's true? The Chamber of Secrets truly will be open!?" Barty asks curiously and yet he was nervous.

"It must be something else, my
boy." Smiles Dumbledore.

"No one ask you." Barty sass before laying his head on Evan's shoulder.

"He shouldn't have visit her then." Snape thought. "That girl is curse neither way."

It was Colin Creevey. His eyes were wide and his hands were stuck
up in front of him, holding his camera. "Petrified?" whispered Madam Pomfrey.

"Yes," said Professor McGonagall. "But I shudder to think ... If Albus
hadn't been on the way downstairs for hot chocolate - who knows what might have -"

The three of them stared down at Colin. Then Dumbledore leaned
forward and wrenched the camera out of Colin's rigid grip. "You don't think he managed to get a picture of his attacker?" said Professor McGonagall eagerly.

"Is he did then he is more useful than Lockhart." Sirius chuckles.

"You don't get to talk." Regulus rolls his eyes. "Wow, there is love in air, Reggie."

Dumbledore didn't answer. He opened the back of the camera.
"Good gracious!" said Madam Pomfrey. A jet of steam had hissed out of the camera.

"Melted," said Madam Pomfrey wonderingly. "All melted..." "What does this mean, Albus?" Professor McGonagall asked urgently.

"It means," said Dumbledore, "that the Chamber of Secrets is indeed
open again." Madam Pomfrey clapped a hand to her mouth. Professor McGonagall stared at Dumbledore.

"But, Albus.. surely.. who?" She asked, "The question is not who," said Dumbledore, his eyes on Colin. "The question is, how..."

"See? It's open!" Barty scoffs at Dumbledore.

"Don't speak toward Professor Dumbledore like this!" Molly tsks.

"And you should not even have the
right to walk on the ground as
Barty." Rabastan smirks at her red face.

"I was about to say that!" Evan poutsat not being the one putting Molly in her filthy place.

The shadow in the back sighs and get out slowly before walking away, a cobra around her neck.

"ᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇsss ᴏɴ ᴅᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ." Coventina hissed, "ʏᴇsss, ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇsss."

"OH FUCK-!" Evan grips on Barty's arm.

"Really!?" Regulus sighs in disbelief.

"What? She came out of nowhere!" He replies. "Just like how he came in you."