𝟎𝟑𝟎; ɢɪʟᴅᴇʀᴏʏ ʟᴏᴄᴋʜᴀʀᴛ

COVENTINA ROLLED HER EYES, as she sense someone following her.

"Come out."

"All right, Coventina? I'm -I'm Colin Creevey," he said breathlessly, taking
a tentative step forward. "I'm in Gryffindor, too. D'you think - would it
be all right if - can I have a picture?" he said, raising the camera hopefully.

"A picture?" Coventina repeated blankly. "So I can prove I've met you," said Colin Creevey eagerly, edging
further forward.

"I know all about you. Everyone's told me. About how you survived when You-Know- Who tried to kill you and how he disappeared and everything and how you've still got a lightning scar on your forehead and a boy in my dormitory said if I develop the film in the right potion, the pictures'll
move."

Colin drew a great shuddering breath of excitement and said, "It's amazing here, isn't it? I never knew all the odd stuff I could do was magic till I got the letter from Hogwarts. My dad's a milkman, he couldn't believe it either. So I'm taking loads of pictures to send home to him. And it'd be really good if I had one of you" - he looked imploringly at Coventina.

"maybe your friend could take it and I could stand next to you? And then, could you sign it?"

"Wow, what about good morning? How are you?" Rabastan asks sarcasticly. "It's a muggle, what are you surprise about?" Bellatrix rolls her eyes.

"Listen kid, first thing it's 'Good morning' and second it's no. I dislike taking picture but I can sigh your paper so here." Coventina give a quick signature with her own pen.

"She did a smart thing." Regulus smiles, "Like?" Lily raise brow.

"She signed it with her own pen and not the boy's and also her signature was quick which people would not know
if it was her or not in case the boy tried something." Regulus shrugs.

"Oh." Lily nods.

"What an idiot." Achilles tsk annoys
and looks back at the screen.

"Signed photos? You're giving out signed photos, Potter?" Loud and scathing, Pansy Parkinson's voice echoed around theccourtyard.

She had stopped right behind Colin, flanked, as she always was at Hogwarts, by his large and thuggish cronies, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Everyone line up!" Parkinson roared to the crowd. "Potter's giving out signed photos!" "No, I'm not," said Coventina firmly.

"That girl is really fucking jealous of our princess!" Marlene scoffs loudly.

"Calm down, lioness." Rabastan smiles at Marlene's blushes.

"Shut up, Parkinpon, You're just jealous," piped up Colin, whose entire body was about as thick as Crabbe's neck.

"jealous?"said Parkinson, who didn't need to shout anymore: half the
courtyard was listening in. "Of what? I don't want a foul scar right across my head, thanks. I don't think getting your head cut open makes you that special, myself." Crabbe and Goyle were sniggering stupidly.

"You don't want to start any trouble or your Mommy'll have to come and take you away from school." She put on a shrill, piercing voice. "If you put another toe out of line' - "

"That fucking brat-!" James grits his teeth, his eyes getting colder wanting nothing more than to get rid of that girl.

"Chill, Malachi, let Coventina deal
with it." Achilles says smoothly as
he apparate next to him.