𝟎𝟓𝟕; ᴠɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss

THURSDAY MORNING, THE SLYTHERINS AND GRYFFINDORS WERE HALFWAY THROUGH DOUBLE POTION. He swaggered into the dungeon, his right arm covered in bandages and boundup in a sling, acting, in Coventina's opinion, as though he were the heroic survivor of some dreadful battle.

"How is it, Draco?" simpered Pansy Parkinson. "Does it hurt much?" "Yeah," said Draco, putting on a brave sort of grimace. But Coventina saw him wink at Delphina and Antares when Pansy had looked away. Apparantly, Draco have got hurt yesterday under the vision of Hagrid.

"So fucking stupid.." Anastacius rolled his eyes. He was ignoring the glare, Draco was giving him.

"Fuck you too." Draco scoffed. "Delphina! Take your man far away from my royal presence." He added dramatically.

"You are only royal when Altair is here." Coventina resort back, backing Anastacius.

"What no!" Draco scoffed embarassed. "Oh- my Altair, my handsome prince come and save me!" Delphina giggles

"Admit it, you are simp for the handsome charming prince." Draco blushes, looking at Antares feeling betrayed.

"How could you?" Antares raised a brow lazily, "Me? Don't be dramatic." A scoffed was here and there were no doubt that it came from Coventina.

"Dramatic people telling others to not be dramatic." She said sarcastically.

"Settle down, settle down," said Professor Snape idly.

Weasley and Granger scowled at each other; Snape wouldn't have said "settle down" if they'd walked in late, he'd have given them detention. But the Slytherins had always been able to get away with anything in Snape's classes; Snape was head of Slytherin House, and generality favored his own students above all others.

They were making a new potion today, a Shrinking Solution. Draco set up his cauldron right next to Granger and Weasley, so that they were preparing their ingredients on the same table. "Sir," Draco called, "sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm-"

"Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him," said Snape without looking up. Weasley went brick red. "There's nothing wrong with your arm," he hissed at Draco. Draco smirked across the table.

"This is not acceptable!" Molly shouted angrily. She was so angry that her face was red

Antares shook his head in amusement, his cousin was planning two things. One was to make Weasley's life a living hell and second was to make Snape do everything he could ask for.

"Ah, such fascinating moment." Draco muttered amaze by himself.

"Weasley, you heard Professor Snape; cut up these roots." Weasley seized his knife, pulled Draco's roots toward him, and began to chop them roughly, so that they were all different sizes.

Lucius snorts looking away from the cold glare his fiance shoot at him.

"Whip." Achilles muttered and qmiled softly when James played his ring on his finger. "It's pretty." James muttered.

"Whip." Marlene laughs.

"Professor," drawled Draco, "Weasley's mutilating my roots, sit. Snape approached their table, stared down his hooked nose at the roots, then gave Ron an unpleasant smile from beneath his long, greasy black hair.

"Change roots with Malfoy, Weasley."
"But, sit --!" Weasley had spent the last quarter of an hour carefully shredding his own roots into exactly equal pieces. "Now," said Snape in his most dangerous voice. Weasley shoved his own beautifully cut roots across the table a, Draco, then took up the knife again. "And, sir, I'll need this shrivelfig skinned," said Draco his voice full of malicious laughter.