𝟎𝟏𝟎; ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ

THE SCREEN LIGHT UP, and show
the Draco and Antares entering
the compartment. They were greet
warmly by their childhood friend.

Delphina Marlene Lestrange, the only daughter of Rabastan Lestrange and Marlene Lestrange nee McKinnon.

Delphina Lestrange had long, flowing blonde hair that shone in the soft light of the train. She had an air of mystery about her, as if she were constantly keeping secrets, and yet there was also something warm and inviting about her.

Despite her imposing physique, her eyes were gentle and understanding, as if she could see right through you.

She was dressed in a elegant purple dress that clung to her curves and accentuated her statuesque figure. Her expression was one of calm determination, as if she was never intimidated by anything. Despite her young age, she carried herself with a certain gravity that came from her noble heritage.

Delphina appeared to be deeply knowledgeable in the ways of the old world, with an interest in the history and traditions of her ancestors.

"I have a niece." Rodolphus yawned, "Put some god damn enthusiam! Like,
I have a niece!!" Evan Rosier smirked.

"Congrats, Marlene." Lily and Remina wink at each other as they tease Marlene.

And for Rabastan? He nearly fall uncouncious from the shock and happiness.

"There you two are!" She exclaimed begore sitting down on the couch, next to her were a pills of magazines books.

"Hello, Delphina." Draco walked toward her and sit in front of her. Antares smirked and took one of the magazines.

"Stupid." Delphina muttered.

The scene shift to an annoyed Coventina, a bored Aelora and a irritate Anastacius.

"Something is wrong." Fleamont sighed, an annoyed Potter was bad.

"Hello," a girl said confidently. "I'm Hermione Granger, a first-year student at Hogwarts. You haven't happened to see a toad around here, have you? Neville's lost his."

"We have not." Coventina said coldly, Hermione sighed. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Coventina Potter."

Hermione's eyes widened as she fully stepped into the compartment and plopped into the seat across from the three friends's, sliding the door shut behind her. "Coventina Potter?" she echoed.

"No, it's Sirius Potter." Sirius rolled his eyes. "It's actully sound good." He whispered.

Her eyes zeroed in on her forehead, and when she caught sight of her lightning bolt scar, she straightened up. "I have read all about you, you know! You're mentioned in one of our textbooks, and some of the other light reading I've done over the summer. You're famous!"

"I did not notice." Sarcasm dripped
in her tone, she just wants to read in peace.

"James Potter, right there." Marlene smirk.

"Thank you, love." James wink at his best friend. "No problem, sweetheart." She replies, everyone know how those two would team up.

"Can I sit here?" She asked. she answered with a simple "No." and promptly went back to her reading Since her mood for singing was rudely interrupted or ruined.