𝟎𝟕𝟑; ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ɢᴀᴍᴇ

ALL IN ALL MANY WERE GLAD WHEN the rest of the school returned shortly after New Year, and Gryffindor Tower became crowded and noisy again. Wood sought Coventina out on the night before term started.

"Had a good Christmas?" he said, and then, without waiting for an answer, he sat down, lowered his voice, and said, "I've been, doing some thinking over Christmas, Coventina. After last match, you know. If the dementors come to the next one... I mean... we can't afford you to─well─"

Wood broke off, looking awkward. "I'm working on it," said Coventina calmly. "Professor Lupin said she'd train me to ward off the dementors. We should be starting this week. She said she'd have time after Christmas." "Ah," said Wood, his expression clearing. "Well, in that case─ I really didn't want to lose you as Seeker, Coventina. And have you ordered a new broom yet?"

James laughs, he was too amuse by Wood who ressemble so much like
him to notice that Achilles's eyes
were glue on him.

"Yes," said Coventina.

"Amazing! Let's win this match!" "I got a Firebolt for Christmas," said Coventina calmly, she was amuse by Wood's love for quidditch. "A Firebolt? No! Seriously? A─a real Firebolt?"

"He is actually very cute." Most girls
had to agree. Wood was cute and hot.

"So are we." Sirius pouts.

Coventina nodded her head before her eyes catch a grey one. Her eyes widens lightly. "tina─" She looked back at Wood. "My apology, I was in my own world." Wood nodded and make his way to Gryffindor's Common room.

Classes started again the next day. The last thing anyone felt likedoing was spending two hours on the grounds on a raw January morning, but Hagrid had provided a bonfire full of salamanders for their enjoyment, and they spent an unusually good lesson collecting
dry wood and leaves to keep the fire blazing while the flame loving lizard scampered up and down the crumbling, white-hot logs.

The first Divination lesson of the new term was much less fun; Professor Trelawney was now teaching them palmistry, and she lost no time in informing Coventina that she had the shortest life line she had ever seen.

"Can't she choose something else? I am getting quiet annoy with all her nagging of death. Coventina is very alive and will always stay alive."

Some nods their heads with what Delphina have said. While some were still thinking that the woman may be right.

It was Defense Against the Dark Arts that Coventina was looking forward to to get to; after her conversation with Wood, she wanted to get started on her anti-dementor lessons as soon as possible.

"Ah yes," said Remina, when Coventina reminded her of her promise at the end of class. "Let me see... how about eight o'clock on Thursday evening? The History of Magic classroom should be large enough... I'll have to think carefully about how we're going to do this... We can't bring a real dementor into the castle to practice on...."

"Are you feeming alright?" asked Aelora as they walked down the corridor, heading to dinner. "I have chocolate if you are still feeling down!" There was a loud and impatient "tuh" from behind them. Aelora ignored Granger whose bag fell down.

Aelora squeals, she love when it show her and Coventina.

"I wouldn't mind some chocolate, Ae." Coventina didn't have the heart to reject Aelora─and chocolate. "I will be away at eight tonight." The last thing she needed was for Aelora to be worried.

"Aww I wish my sisters was like her." Narcissa thought out loud.

Bellatrix and Andromeda couldn't help but flinch.