𝟎𝟎𝟕; ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

THE SCREEN SHIFT, "Welcome to Diagon alley." Aelora tried to control her reaction, she really did, but it was difficult, the whole place screamed magic and didn't even notice that she had dragged along Coventina while they left Anastasius in behind.

"I remember being very excited
that day." A seventh year says.

"Me too! It was so cool!"

Coventina remembered everything she had to do and quickly pulled herself together.

Fortunately, as it was rather early there being few people in the alley, and those that were there didn't pay them any mind. Following Dumbledore's directions, it
wasn't hard to find Gringotts.

Remina sighs, she really loves watching their cub's life but she wonders how her son was doing.

"Good morning. I would like to talk to someone about my account and my friends." Aelora always believed that manners never hurt anyone, but she was wrong when the Goblin replied.

"Get lost brat. I have better things to do than losing time with brats." The Goblin didn't bother to look at her or at her friends.

Coventina felt her blood boil, normally she had excellent control over her emotions, but there were certain things that she did not tolerate, and the thing in front
of her had crossed the line.

And she can tell that Anastacius is ready to show that thing, it's place.
He was tense and you could see the malice and hate in his eyes as he glared down at the Goblin.

"Wrong move, buddy." Sirius shake his head. It was well known that the Potter hate disrespect.

"Show him hell!" Euphemia says firmly.

The air around her changed, her expression lost all emotion and her eyes glowed with a fire that showed the power Coventina possessed. When she spoke, her voice came out cold and showing no emotions, but her magic showing just how angry she was.

"I said," she said a little above a whisper, "That I would like to talk to someone about my account." And just to make sure that the Goblin in front of her understanding, Coventina made her magic surround the Goblin completely and started to squeeze.

"Got it?" She whispered coldly.

After a moment, Coventina let the creature go, and it stuttered when it spoke again.

"N-name?"

"Such amazing power..." Orion muttered but unlike him, Dumbledore want that power and he will have it.

Or so he thought.

"Coventina Hera Potter." She answered, going back to her previous mask, she was still angry as she was still holding onto Anastacius's arm,

"Anastacius Thanatos Peverell." He looked down upon the Goblin with disdain.

"Aelora Liliana Nikova, you brat." She scoffed still feeling offended from the Goblin's former words.

They didn't miss the way the creature's eyes widened when it heard her, their names, nor did they miss the shocked look on the wizard's face to their side.

"Tch, attention seeker."

"Are you talking about yourself?" Barty Jr smirked. "Because you love seeking future Lady Potter's attention." He added.