𝟎𝟒𝟓; ʟɪᴇs

COVENTINA SMIRKED, then came a faint moan from the end of the Chamber. Ginny was stirring. As Coventina hurried toward her, she sat up. Her bemused eyes traveled to the diary in his hand. She drew a great,
shuddering gasp and tears began to pour down her face.

"Coventina - oh, Coventina- I tried to tell you at b-breakfast, but I couldn't
say it in front of Percy - it was me, Harry - but I - I s-swear I did not
mean to - R-Riddle made me, he t-took me over - and W-where's Riddle? The last thing I remember is him coming out of the diary..." She whispered.

"It's okay, Riddle is not here to hurt us anymore." Coventina smiles, putting on her heroic fake personality that she had gotten used to.

"Damn she surpass Bellatrix at manipulation." Rabastan smirks.

"Bellatrix does not even manipulate people?" Dorcas frowns.

"That's why little Potter is thousands time better." He grins.

"Rabastan!"

"Déesse!" Antares hurried over then and checked Coventina head to toe. "I am fi-"

"Venti!!"

Aelora ran to run and hugged her tightly with Anastacius standing behind them alongside Draco and Delphina.

"10 gallons that they inform Aelora and Anastacius." Evan says.

"No thanks." Regulus rolls his eyes.

"I am fine," She spoke. "I'm going to be expelled!" Ginny wept as Coventina helped her awkwardly to her feet with disgusted.

"That bra-" Achilles glares at Molly, "Finish it and I will end your annoying existence." He states coldly.

"I've looked forward to coming to Hogwarts ever since B-Bill came and n-now I'll have to leave and w-what will Mum and Dad say?"

Fawkes was waiting for them, hovering in the Chamber entrance.
Aelora urged Ginny forward through the echoing gloom, and back into the tunnel.

Coventina heard the stone doors close behind them with a soft hiss. After a few minutes' progress up the dark tunnel, a distant sound of slowly shifting rock reached her ears.

"Are you sure, you are fine?" Antares asked softly. "Hm, 100%." She replied.

"Aww he is so cute." Alice smiles.

"Totally!" Remina chuckles.

"Weasley was here." Antares gritted his teeth. "Hm, we should inform him then."

"Weaselbee!" Draco yelled, "Your sister is okay!" He heard Weasley give a strangled cheer, and they turned the next bend to see his eager face staring through the sizable gap he had managed to make in the rock fall.

"Something tell me that he was excited in doing that." Lilia chuckles.

"Just like Luci." Achilles grins.

"Damn you two." Lucius pouts next to his father Abraxas.

"Ginny!" Ron thrust an arm through the gap in the rock to pull her through first. "You're alive! I don't believe it! What happened?" How - what -- where did that bird come from?"

"He is at least a good brother."

Fawkes had swooped through the gap after Ginny. "He's Dumbledore's," said Antares while Coventina frowned.

"I did not even saw it." Sirius cross his arms.

"Neither did we." Peter shrugs.

She looked at Fawks, "Whatever you have seen stay between us." She whispered while caressing the phoenix's head.