𝟎𝟓𝟓; ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛs

THE TRIO EMERGED INTO THE STRANGEST looking classroom he had ever seen. In fact, it didn't look like a classroom at all, more like a cross between someone's attic and an old-fashioned tea shop. At least twenty small, circular tables were crammed inside it, all surrounded by chintz arm chairs and fat little poufs.

Everything was lit with a dim, crimson light; the curtains at the windows were all closed, and the many lamps were draped with dark red scarves. it was stiflingly warm, and the fire that was burning under the crowded mantelpiece was giving off a heavy, sickly sort of perfume as it heated a large copper kettle.

The shelves running around the circular walls were crammed with dusty-looking feathers, stubs of candles, many packs of tattered playing cards, countless silvery crystal balls, and a huge array of teacups.

Aelora appeared at Coventina's shoulder as the class assembled around them, all talking in whispers.
"Where is she?" Aelora said. A voice came suddenly out of the shadows, a soft, misty sort of voice.

"Please let it not be who I think it is." Sirius sighs dramatically.

James raise a brow and sigh desperately.

"That woman."

"Welcome," it said. "How nice to see you in the physical world at last."
Coventinay's immediate impression was of a large, glittering insect.
Professor Trelawney moved into the firelight, and they saw that she was
very thin; her large glasses magnified her eyes to several times their
natural size, and she was draped in a gauzy spangled shawl. Innumerable chains and beads hung around her spindly neck, and her arms and hands were encrusted with bangles and rings.

"Sit, my children, sit," she said, and they all climbed awkwardly into
armchairs or sank onto poufs. Coventina, Anastacius and Aelora sat themselves around the same round table.

"Welcome to Divination," said Professor Trelawney, who had seated
herself in a winged armchair in front of the fire.

Every students in the Marauders's years groaned loudly at the class name.

"The first class that I hate." Coventina caress her black cat which gains the attention of Regulus.

"I thought it was Potion?" Snape rolled his eyes and looks at Draco who had asked her.

"I love Potion, I hate Snape."

"Understable." Delphina nods.

"My name is professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my Inner Eye." Nobody said anything to this extraordinary pronouncement.

"Anothet incompetent." Anastacius placed another blueberry in his mouth, trying to not chuckles at Delphina's blush.

"Want one?" Delphina pressed her lips together and nods slowly. Anastacius took a blueberry and place it in her mouth.

Rabastan and Rodolphus frowns and sets glare at Anastacius.

Professor Trelawney delicately rearranged her shawl and continued, "So you have chosen to study Divination, the most difficult of all magical arts. I must warn you at the outset that if you do not have the Sight, there is very little I will be able to teach you.. Books can take you only so far in this field...."

"Many witches and wizards, talented though they are in the area of loud
bangs and smells and sudden disappearings, are yet unable to penetrate the veiled mysteries of the future," Professor Trelawney went on, her enormous, gleaming eyes moving from face to nervous face.