𝟎𝟏𝟏; ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs

A VOICE ECHOED THROUGHT, A voice echoed through the train, "We will be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes time. Please leave your luggage on the
train, it will be taken to the school separately." Coventina sighed, she want to sleep.

"Lazy, remind me of someone." Remina glance at James, Sirius snickers.

"I wonder who that might be." James says, obliviously.

"Why did I marry that idiot, again?" Lily muttered yet she was not even batting an eye at the jealous slytherin.

Aelora shivered in the cold night air. Then a lamp came bobbing over the heads of the students and Draco heard a familiar voice: "Firs'-years! Firs'-years over here! All right there, guys?" Hagrid's big hairy face beamed over the sea of heads.

"C'mon, follow me - any more firs'-years? Mind yer step, now!
Firs'-years follow me!" Slipping and stumbling, they followed Hagrid down what seemed to be a steep, narrow path.

It was so dark either side of them that Coventina thought there must be thick trees there. Nobody spoke much. Neville, the boy who kept losing his toad, sniffed once or twice.

"Black, if you keep staring, then I will tear out your eyes." She muttered as Antares was staring at her dreamly.

"Don't give up, pup!" Sirius smiled proudly.

"You do realize that it's your goddaughter who he is simping for, right?" Regulus asks and suddenly realization hit Sirius just like the crucio cursed hit him before.

"Give up! Give up!" Regulus sighed.

"Yeh'll get yer firs' sight o' Hogwarts in a sec," Hagrid called over
his shoulder, just round this bend here. There was a loud 'Oooooh!'

The narrow path had opened suddenly on to the edge of a great
black lake. Perched atop a high mountain on the other side, its
windows sparkling in the starry sky, was a vast castle with many
turrets and towers.

"No more'n four to a boat!" Hagrid called, pointing to a fleet of little boats sitting in the water by the shore. Coventina and Aelora entered one with Anastacius following behind. Behind them was Draco, Delphina and Antares.

"Two pair of trio, made for
each other."

"Everyone in." shouted Hagrid, who had a boat to himself, "Right then - FORWARD!"And the fleet of little boats moved off all at once, gliding across the lake, which was as smooth as glass.

Everyone was silent, staring up at the great castle overhead. It towered over them as they sailed nearer and nearer to the cliff on which it stood. "Heads down!" yelled Hagrid as the first boats reached the cliff.

Many look at Hogwarts in an 'aww' expression. Hogwarts never fail to amaze them. It's beauty was ethereal.

"It's-" Aelora interrupted Coventina, "Beautiful." He said. "I was about to say normal but I guess, it's work." She shrugged.

"Are you serious?" Aelora asked her, looking dumbfounded.

"No but I am!" Sirius wave his hand up.

"We know." Half of Hogwarts shouted.

"My name is Coventina." She smirked. "Very funny." Aelora pouted, ignoring the looked Draco was giving him.

"Quiet it down." Anastacius raise
a brow toward them.

They all bent their heads and the little boats carried them through a curtain of ivy which hid a wide opening in the cliff face.