𝟎𝟔𝟑; sᴛᴀʀʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE SENT ALL THE Gryffindors back to the Great Hall, where they were joined ten minutes later by the students from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin, who all looked extremely confused.

"Ravenclaw being confuse is almost making question my daddy issues." Theodore states.

"What did I say about dark jokes?" Thanatos growled lowly.

"To not continued unless we want to end up dead?" Antares raised a brow.

Coventina lifted up her hand, "Yes?" Thanatos replies knowing he will be piss at her question.

"I have a death wish." Coventina tilted her head and smirked.

"Laskos, come and get your damn spawn!"

"Coventina is my spawn!" Daphne frowns.

"The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle," Professor Dumbledore told them as Professors McGonagall and Flitwick closed all doors into the hall.

"I'm afraid that, for your own safety,
you will have to spend the night here. I want the prefects to stand guard over the entrances to the hall and I am leaving the Head Boy and Girl in charge. Any disturbance should be reported to me immediately," he added to Percy, who was looking immensely proud and important.

"Send word with one of the ghosts."
Professor Dumbledore paused, about to leave the hall, and said, "Oh, yes, you'll be needing..." One casual wave of his wand and the long tables flew to the edges of the hall and stood themselves against the walls; another wave, and the floor was covered with hundreds of squashy purple sleeping bags.

"Sleep well," said Professor Dumbledore, closing the door behind him. The hall immediately began to buzz excitedly; the Gryffindors were
telling the rest of the school what had just happened.

"Everyone into their sleeping bags!" shouted Percy. "Come on, now, no
more talking! Lights out in ten minutes!"

"Me and James would have probably pull out pranks on everyone who actually slept." Sirius grined.

"One of the reason to why I have a knife in my dorm." Regulus muttered, if Sirius try to prank him again- then he will cut out Sirius's hair.

"For some reason, I wish we do that everyday!" Delphina grabbed six sleeping bag and went in a corner with the Fallen Angels and Draco with Antares.

"I agree." Aelora smirks and place her sleeping bag between Anastacius and Coventina who unfortunately found herself next to Antares who was next to Draco.

Remuna could picture Antares giggling while slamming his feet gently.

"Wait a minute." Confuse, The five kids looked at Coventina who was walking somewhere else.

"Hey." A girl was sitting in a corer alonew her long silver blonde hair down with blue-grey eyes that shines like the moon. "Tina?" The girl murmurs.

"Oh. My. Morgana. Pandora's secret love child!!" Evan shouts surprise.

"Little moon." Coventina sighs and grab her hand gently. "You are frozen." She added, "Come with me." the silver blonde hair girl smiled dreamily and followed Coventina to where the five was.

"I don't have a nickname." Aelora pouts.

"Little sunshine." Coventina shrugs.

"Guys, this is Luna, Luna Lovegood." She introducef, "Luna?" Draco raised a brow. "Yes, Draco, Luna." Coventina rolled her eyes and make a place for Luna next to and Aelora while Antares pouts yet he was happy- he was next to Coventina.