𝟎𝟒𝟎; ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ

THE SCREEN OPENED AND SHOW, Coventina standing with a bored look on her face. The reason of it, Gilderoy Lockhart.

The walls were all covered with large, lurid pink flowers. Worse still, heart- shaped confetti was falling from the pale blue ceiling. "What's going on?" Aelora asked her, sitting down and wiping confetticoff her bacon.

"Valentine day." Regulus shrink in his place, "Too much pink!" Bellatrix gasps in horror.

"This is murder!" Sirius says completely disguste.

"Guys, this happens every year." James signs. "Yes and every year I died." Sirius pouts.

Anastacius pointed to the teachers' table, apparently too disgusted to speak. Lockhart, wearing lurid pink robes to match the decorations, was
waving for silence.

The teachers on either side of him were looking stony- faced. From where he sat, Coventina could
see a muscle going in Professor McGonagall's cheek.

Snape looked as though someone had
just fed him a large beaker of Skele-Gro. "Happy Valentine's Day!" Lockhart shouted.

Severus shivers in disgusted.

"And may I thank the forty-six people who have so far sent me cards! Yes, I have taken the liberty of arranging this little surprise for you all - and it doesn't end here!"

Lockhart clapped his hands and through the doors to the entrance hall marched a dozen surly-looking dwarfs. Not just any dwarfs, however.
Lockhart had them all wearing golden wings and carrying harps.

"My friendly, card-carrying cupids!" beamed Lockhart.

"They will be roving around the school today delivering your valentines! And the fun doesn't stop here! I'm sure my colleagues will want to enter into the spirit of the occasion!" He continued.

"Why not ask Professor Snape to show you how to whip up a Love Potion! And while you're at it, Professor Flitwick knows more about Entrancing Enchantments than any wizard I've ever met, the sly old dog!"

Professor Flitwick buried his face in his hands. Snape was look ing as though the first person to ask him for a Love Potion would be force-fed poison.

James chuckles, he did not dislike valentine, not when his parents would always be more lovely together or when his friends would give girls flowers.

Valentine was not just for lovers after all, it could be just between friends too.

Anastacius and Aelora did not waste times in leaving with Coventina, Anastacius went to the library while Aelora was with Patil doing cakes and Coventina went to her room.

Coventina smiles, her eyes on the diary that was in her hand. She saw at once that it was a diary, and the faded year on the cover told her it was fifty years old. Shee opened it . On the first page she could just make out the name "T M. Riddle" in smudged ink.

Dumbledore tense, he gulps down and tries to look natural. "This can't be."

Mortem smirks, his eyes narrows at Achilles who looks as amused as he
was.

"Your secret will go out soon, Albus." He thought. To say more, Mortem despise the headmaster.

She peeled the wet pages apart. They were completely blank. There wasn't the faintest trace of writing on any of them, not even someone's birthday, or dentist, half-past three.