𝟎𝟐𝟐; ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ's ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ

CHRISMAST IS COMING. One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke to find itself covered in several feet of snow.

The lake froze solid and the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban.

The few owls that managed to battle their way through the stormy sky to deliver post had to be nursed back to health by Hagrid before they could fly off again.

No one could wait for the holidays to start. While the Gryffindor common room and the Great Hall had roaring fires, the draughty corridors had become icy, and a bitter wind rattled the windows in the classrooms.

Worst of all were Professor Snape's classes down in the dungeons, where their breath rose in a mist before them, and they kept as close as possible to their hot cauldrons.

"I do feel so sorry," said Parkinson. one Potions class, "for all those people who have to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas because they're not wanted at home."

She was looking over at Coventina as he spoke. Crabbe and Goyle chuckled.

"That girl is more annoying than
the know-it-all." Evan groaned.

"Why can't they have years like us? Like our only danger is the Marauders." He adds.

"We all know that you helped them more than once, Evan." Regulus exposed.

"What?" Rabastan gasp. "That's fucking explain all those pranks in the Slytherin common room!"

"You asholle!!"

"Sorry?"

"She really has nothing better to do than to annoyed us?" Aelora asked confusedly.

"Don't mind her," Antares came toward them with Draco Malfoy and Delphina Lestrange.

"She has always been a spoiled brat." Draco shook hie head. "Kinda like you."

"Shut it, Delphina." Draco rolled his eyes.

"Marlene! She gains your hair color," James fuss over the cute little girl.

"I know right Jamie?!" Marlene join her best friend in fussing over the kids.

"Those two..." Fleamont smiles.

"I see, she must miss affection then," Coventina looked up from her book.

"Are you staying at Hogwarts for Christmas, petite déesse?" Antares smiled at Coventina.

"No."

Draco tilted his head, "So you are staying at those muggles's house?" He asked.

"Names those muggles born?" She asked in returned. "Well, your family? It was said that you went staying with your muggles family." Delphina replied confusedly.

"I have no family except those two next to me and I don't even know those muggles." Coventina answered indifferently.

"She is staying at my Manor with Aelora." Anastacius finally talked which startled Draco.