𝟎𝟐𝟓; ᴀɢᴀᴘᴇ

━━━ JAMES STORMED OUT, as soon the screen turns back. He makes his way far away from everyone's eyes, weirdly it was night outside so the only place that he imagines would be peaceful is the Astronomy tower.

His eyes fixed on the night sky as he let out a long, frustrated sigh. The air was still, but something inside of him felt like it was swirling around him, truly threatening to tear him apart.

He looked up at the stars, hoping to find some sort of answer or guidance, but all he saw was the vastness of the universe, a stark reminder of how small and how insignificant he was in the grand scheme of things.

As the time passed, James found himself growing more and more restless, unable to sit still or focus on anything. He felt like he was being pulled in a thousand different directions at once, Lily Evans.

He wanted to talk to her, to know what was going on in her head and how she was feeling, but she just keep acting so different and keep protecting Snape, she would brush him off, as if his feelings didn't matter to her. It was infuriating, and he found himself feeling angry and frustrated, even though he didn't want to.

James found himself feeling better, as
if some weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Whether it was the cold, fresh air or the silence of the night, he wasn't sure, but he felt a sense of calm wash over him, and for the first time in a while, he felt at peace.

In that moment, something changed within him, and he knew that no matter what happened between him and Lily, he would be okay. He is strong enough to stand on his own, and he didn't need anyone else to make him feel complete.

With that realization, he stood up, feeling more empowered than he had in a long time. James stumbled back and slammed into the wall, his breath knocked out of him. He tried to gather his wits as the tall, muscular figure loomed over him, his expression one of anger and frustration.

James recognized him instantly, even though it had been years since they had last seen each other. James stood there in shock, his breath caught in his throat as the memories of their past flooded back to him.

The curly black hair and grey eyes were unmistakable, and he realized with a start that it was the same boy he had known for years. A million thoughts raced through his mind as he tried to make sense of what was happening, but in that moment, all he could do was stand there, paralyzed with shock.

The grey-eyed boy with the black, curly hair stood before James like another─ worldly creature, his beauty more intense and vibrant than any mortal being. When James looked into his eyes, it was as if he was staring into a vast sea of stars, each one a shining beacon of light and mystery.

The boy's gaze was intense and hypnotic, and James found himself drawn in, unable to look away. His hair twisted and curled around his face, a tangle of silk and shadows, and James wondered what it would feel like to run his fingers through it.

The boy's skin was smooth and flawless, like polished marble, and it caught the light in a way that made James feel like he was looking at a carving of a Greek god.

Despite his undeniable beauty, there was something about the boy that made James feel uneasy, He knew him, yet it was like he did not. He knew that there was more here than met the eye, that there was danger and secrecy beneath the surface.

There was something dark and twisted lurking just beneath the surface.

Still, he couldn't tear his gaze away from him. He was fascinated and drawn in by his beauty, even as he felt a deep sense of unease within himself. He knew that he should leave, that he should get as far away from this there as possible, but he couldn't seem to make his feet move.