𝟎𝟓𝟏; ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

COVENTINA WAS UNERVED, She had passed two years at hogwarts and she was in her summer vocation and in those two years, she had heard the name 'Dursley' many times.

They were suposed to be the person who had to take care of her because of Dumbledore.

So why not visit them?

"Why would you visit them?" Aelora asks slightly annoyed.

"No clue." Coventina replies, she knew that no matter how sweet Aelora was. She still had a possessive side that belong to the family.

Aelota did not want some people to take Coventina, her younger sister from her.

"Sis-con." Blaise murmurs.

She frowns, currently she was with her invisible cloack in the Dursleys house.

"Vernon Dursley speaking."

Coventina who happened to be in the room at the time, froze as she heard Weasley's voice.

"Great."

"Everybody, cover your ears."

"HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME? I WANT TO TALK TO COVENTINA POTTER!"
Weasley was yelling so loudly that Vernon jumped and held the receiver
a foot away from his ear, staring at it with an expression of mingled
fury and alarm. "WHO IS THIS?" he roared in the direction of the mouthpiece.

"WHO ARE YOU?" "RON WEASLEY!" RWeasleu bellowed back, as though he and Vernon werespeaking from opposite ends of a football field. "I'M A FRIEND OF COVENTINA'S FROM  SCHOOL!"

"Since when?" Draco gasps in completely dramaticness.

"How?" Delphina pouts.

Coventina almost scoffed at thos horrible lie. Weasley would never be her friend. He was too stupid for that.

"I am too smart then?" Theodore teases joyfully.

"Maybe." Coventina replies.

"THERE IS NO COVENTINA POTTER HERE!" he roared, now holding the receiver at arm's length, as though frightened it might explode.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT SCHOOL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN! DON'T YOU COME NEAR MY FAMILY!" And he threw the receiver back onto the telephone as if dropping a poisonous spider.

"No need to fucking shouts, you
pig!" Achilles groans lowly.

"Sensitive ears?" Delphina asks him, "Yes." He replies.

"Like father like daughter." Delphina whispers.

Coventina looked at the o'clock. It will soon be her birthday so she decide to continue watching after then she will just teleport back hom-

Laskos Manor.

"It is home, sugar-cube." Lilia smiles softly at her granddaughter.

"Yes, grandmother." Coventina replies as polite as she could.

She frowns as she heard a woman's voice downstair. So she silently walked there and then again. She was not noticeable.

"The public is warned that Black is armed and extremely dangerous. A special hot line has been set up, and any sighting of Black should be
reported immediately." The report said.

"We are famous." Antares grins.

"It saying that your father escape Azkaban." Daphne sighs.

"Wait Sirius escape Azkaban? That's impossible!" Andromeda gasps in disbelief.