𝟎𝟐𝟎; ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴏᴡᴇ'ᴇɴ & ᴛʀᴏʟʟ

PERHAPS IT WAS, because she was now so busy, what with Quidditch
practice three evenings a week on top of all his homework, but Coventina could hardly believe it when she realised that she'd already been at Hogwarts two months.

Her lessons, too, were becoming
more and more interesting now that they had mastered the basics.

On Hallowe'en morning they woke to the delicious smell of baking pumpkin wafting through the corridors.

Even better, Professor Flitwick announced in Charms that he thought they were ready to start making objects fly, something they had all been dying to try since they'd seen him make Neville's toad zoom around the classroom.

Coventina was already advance in her studies though, followed by her was Anastacius, and Aelora.

"She clearly took after Lily." Remina comments. "Hey! She took some of my genes, many too." James whines.

"How childish." Snape rolled his eyes.

Professor Flitwick put the class into pairs to practise. Coventina's partner was Seamus Finnigan while Aelora was with Anastacius.

Weasley, however, was to be working with Granger. It was hard to tell whether Ron or Hermione was angrier about this.

"One day, those two will kill
each other."

"I agreed."

"Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practising!"
squeaked Professor Flitwick, perched on top of his pile of books as usual.

"Swish and flick, remember, swish and flick. And saying the magic words properly is very important, too never
forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself
on the floor with a buffalo on his chest."

It was very difficult for some.

Weasley and Granger swished and flicked, but the feather they were supposed to be sending skywards just
lay on the desktop. Weasley got so impatient that he prodded it with his wand and set fire to it - Granger had to put it out with his hat.

"You are doing it wrong!" Granger complained. "Do it if you are so clever!"

In Coventina's side, it was very good, Coventina rolled up the sleeves of her gown, flicked her wand and said, "Wingardium Leviosa!" Their feather rose off the desk and hovered about four feet above their heads.

"Oh, well done!" cried Professor Flitwick, clapping. "Everyone
see here, Miss Potter's done it!" Ron Weasley was in a very bad temper by the end of the class.

"Good job!" James grin."That's my girl!" Lily smile.

"It's no wonder no one can stand her,' he said loudly as he pushed his way into the crowded corridor. "She's a nightmare, honestly."

Someone knocked into Aelora as they hurried past her. It was Granger, Aelora caught a glimpse of her face and was startled to see that she was in tears.

"What an idiot!" Narcissa curse, "Rule number one boys?" James asked out loud.

"NEVER MAKE A GIRL CRY." Many boys from every houses says out loud.

"I think she heard you." Aelora informed.

"So?" said Weasley, but he looked a bit uncomfortable. "She must've
noticed she's got no friends."