𝟎𝟐𝟕; ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

COVENTINA LOOKED AT, the woman infront of her with curiousity. Her aura was so differrent from others, it was calm and loving. As if the woman could keep of living things and never got bored of them.

"We wish to thank you for the gift that you sent us, also you too Heiress Lestrange..and you too Heir Malfoy and Black." Coventina said bluntly which had Remina chuckling.

"It's nothing, little one. I wish to ask you for something." Coventina tensed."Here we go." She thought.

"She must thought that I gave her gifts to use her after." Remina mumbled sadly.

"It's fine Remi, We all know that you would never do that." James rassures her. "Thank you, Jamie."

"Would you mind passing your summer vocation with us at the
Black Manor? Your friends are
also welcome." Coventina lifted up her head feeling stunned.

"And in what occasion?" She asked hesitately. "You may not remember it but I am your honorable aunt, your father have been my best friend for years and will always be." She continued.

"I have been searching for you for years now," Anastacius placed his hand on Aelora's shoulder. "She is telling the truth." He whispered.

Remina smiles, she could not wait to see her older self passing times with their niece. She wonder if her son will end
up with her.

"We would love to, as long as Black stay 10 meters away from me." A pouted form on Antares's lips.

"Well he is very stubborn but I will do what I can." A rare smile formed on Remina's lips. "Thank you, Moony." A glint of shock was seen in Remina's eyes

"She remember me?" She thought. "Let's go then," Lucius who was standing behind Remina finally
speak.

"I swear, instead of knowing about her life, we are having more plot twist!"

"So true."

When Coventina stepped inside the Black Manor, blinking in the darkness, as her eyes adjusted to the low light. The familiar smell of ancient magic wafted through the air, and she felt a sense of excitement well up inside her.

"This is where I live, ma Déesse." Antares waste no time in walking next to her. "Hm, Black, 10 meters away." She reminded him.

"Please?" Antares blinked, looking at him with his puppy eyes. "Fine, Rubrum stella." She said with a light sigh.

"What?" Antares tilted his head, his brown hair following the movement.

"What, what?" Coventina looked at him. "The two last word, what does it mean?" Antares asked curious.

"It means stupid brat." Coventina replied which make Antares pout even more.

"Does it really mean that?" Marlena asks Remina but to her surprise, Regulus replies.

"Rubrum stella mean 'Red star', the name Antares is from the Greek origin and it's mean 'brightest red star'." He explained calmly.

"Aww! She gave him a nickname." Alice fuss cutely.

"Hm, James, you are too quiet, what's wrong?" Euphemia asks her son lowly.

"J-Just-..it's nothing." He sighs. "Damn it, get a hold of yourself James." He thought.

"Whatever you say, ma déesse." He replied while staring at her with nothing but adoration.