𝟎𝟔𝟎; s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

THE SCENE CHANGE TO THE LASKOS MANOR. Emrys was seen sitting in his office, running his hand through his silky brown hair. He was burning every courting letter that boys were sending- with the consent of his sisters.

"Protective brother alert!" Dorcas smiles brightly.

His eyes narrowed to the cobra that
was silthering on his table, hissing everytime. Luckily, Emrys had a potion that make him understood snake because if he didn't, he would have lock it up.

"My son is so fucking smart- and sorry for the language, Minnie." James grinned.

"You, boy." Professor McGonagall shakes her head and smiles lightly.

"ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ." Aamon hissed talking about his mistress. Emrys have personally ask Aamon to tell him about his three younger siblings.

"That's true!!" Aelora smirks.

"I agree." Draco and Daphne high five each others.

"So you all get to cuddle her but I don't?" Blaise raises a brow. Draco shrugs.

"At least Black didn't." Pansy smirks.

Coventina coughs.

"She love cuddle?" Emrys raises a brow, "ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ." Emrys scoffs at the snake and smiles. "What else?"

"Sassy." Rabastan comments.

"All of her familiars are this sassy." Anastacius tells them.

"Is that so?" Achilles chuckles.

"ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ!" Hissed Aamon, "Later you damn-" Emrys breaths. "I
will give you, the rats later." He hissed firmly. "Next!"

"He is not paid enough." Draco laughs.

"I swear, Aamon always find a way to drive Emrys crazy." Delphina chuckles.

"sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀs." Emrys rolls his eyes. "My sweet sister love everything that's is dark and mysterious even as a child."

"ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ!" Aamon hissed and slithered away. "Damn snake, I swear-"

"The snake ATE."

"Talking alone son? I don't remember giving you that level of craziness." He looks up and stare at his father. "Very funny, father."

Lucius groans, 'Let's wish, my nephew
is nothing like his father.' He thought.

"It is for me." Achilles crossed his arms, leaning against his wall. "And you are always talking to yourself, son," Achilles says with a slight laugh.

"Yes, but you're the only one who finds it funny," Emrys replies with a hint of annoyance.

"That's because your conversations are usually one-sided," Achilles teases.

"You are like a child." James tells Achilles softly.

Coventina tenses.

"Shut up, father," Emrys says, rolling
his eyes. "Now who's talking to themselves?" Achilles asks with a smirk.

Emrys rolled his eyes, standing up and walked toward his father. "How is mother?" His annoyed tone turned
gentle.

"He is doing fine, better than other day." Achilles replies coldly, "Did you sent the letter to your sister?" He added. "Yes, I did."