𝟎𝟐𝟔; ғɪɢʜᴛ

THE SCREEN LIGHT UP, Coventina, Aelora and Anastacius was shown walking around to buy their supplies for their second years in Hogwart.

GILDEROY LOCKHART will be signing copies of his autobiography
MAGICAL ME
today 12:30 P.m. to 4:30 P.m.

Coventina raised a brow and sighed, "Who is this idiot?" She whispered.

"Finally! Someone who know the true beauty of a man and wjo does not simp over Lockhart." Barty looked like a God have blessed him.

"I have to agree with you." Lucius sighs.

"We can actually meet him!" Granger squealed. "I mean, he's written almost the whole booklist!" The crowd seemed to be made up mostly of witches around Mrs.Weasley's age.

A harrassed-looking wizard stood at the door, saying, "Calmly, please, ladies .... Don't push, there ... mind the books, now . .. . "

Coventina silently walked inside with her friends, Aelora could not even breath without hearing the 'Lockhart'.

"Poor them," Regulus shake his head, even in their years, Lockhart was a ridiculous idiot.

"He call that beauty? I call that Nature's pity." Achilles thought while laying his head on Pandora's shoulder.

Granger and Weasley squeezed inside. A long line wound right to the back of the shop, where Gilderoy Lockhart was signing his books.

The second years grabbed a copy of The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 and sneaked up the line to where the rest of the Weasleys were standing with Mr. and Mrs. Granger.

"Oh, there you are, good," said Mrs. Weasley. She sounded breathless
and kept patting her hair. "We'll be able to see him in a minute ......"

Gilderoy Lockhart came slowly into view, seated at a table surrounded
by large pictures of his own face, all winking and flashing dazzlingly white teeth at the crowd.

The real Lockhart was wearing robes of forget-me-not blue that exactly matched his eyes; his pointed wizard's hat was set at a jaunty angle on his wavy hair.

"WHY?" Rabastan gasps horrified.

"He have no fashion taste!" Narcissz could fall uncouncious just by the look of Lockhart's clothes.

"Poor girls, what do you find in him?" Sirius snickers.

"Quiet down, Sirius." Lily rolled her eyes, unaware of the glares that she get from Sirius's brothers and future wife.

A short, irritable-looking man was dancing around taking photographs
with a large black camera that emitted puffs of purple smoke with
every blinding flash.

"Out of the way, there," he snarled at Weasley, moving back to get a better
shot. "This is for the Daily Prophet -"
"Big deal," said Weasley, rubbing his foot where the photographer had
stepped on it.

Gilderoy Lockhart heard him. He looked up. He saw Ron and then he saw Coventina. He stared. Then he leapt to his feet and positively
shouted, "It can't be Coventina Potter?"

"Me? No, I am Lady Magic." Coventina rolled her eyes, while Anastacius holf back his laugh.

"The sass really is from James," Marlene chucles. "I agree." Euphemia smiles.

"Sass? Never hear him sass toward me though." Achilles smirks.

The crowd parted, whispering excitedly; Lockhart dived forward, seized Coventina's arm, and pulled her to the front. The crowd burst into applause.