𝟎𝟔𝟓; ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴛᴇᴀʀs

━━━ "IT WAS YOU?" COVENTINA SAYS. Her voice lacing with hurt and betrayal. Aurelius remains silent, his eyes fixated on her with no remorse.

Conventina takes a deep breath, trying to maintain her composure. She feels the betrayal tearing at her heart and
the anger boiling up inside her.

"Yes, it was me, princess." Aurelius replies, his green eyes fixed on the girl infront of her. The same girl that was once the purest angel was now the most cruel fallen angel.

Conventina is taken aback by Aurelius's brazen response. His words sting like daggers, but she refuses to show him any sign of weakness.

She takes a deep breath and composes herself, determined to maintain her composure. She looks directly at Aurelius, her eyes piercing through his soul.

"That night," She starts, her voice was still lacing with hurt. "You were there, you helped me." She says calmly.

Aurelius doesn't respond, he only watches her with a mixture of remorse and defiance.

Conventina continues, her voice no longer shaky. She speaks calmly but with an underlying intensity. "That night, you made a promise to me. You said you would be there no matter what." She says, her anger beginning to rise.

Aelora bites her bottom lips and tugs on Anastacius's sleeves.

"I begged you to stay! And you bastard left me there- left us! All alone in that hell-hole when you would have clearly bring us back to my father!"

Conventina's anger spills over and the words come pouring out of her in a sudden rush. She can feel the betrayal boiling up inside her as she thinks of the promises Aurelius made to her that night--promises she believed he would keep.

"You made us a promise and then you broke it!" she yells, her voice rising in volume. "You hurted me...us! You were the only person I had!"

Emrys let out a shaky signs and looks
at his fiance. "What did you do?" He whispers softly. He knows and remembers how his fiance and youngest sister have one of the relationship.

Conventina takes a deep breath and tries to calm down, but she feels her rage still growing inside her. She wants to lash out at Aurelius, to make him pay for the betrayal.

But with the reminder of Emrys' presence, she holds herself back. She looks at him with a hard stare and he can tell from her expression how angry she is. "So you don't know what he did? He didn't tell you?"

Emrys raise a brow Conventina's sudden change in demeanor and the accusative tone in her voice. He glances briefly over at Aurelius, wondering if his fiance knows about the secret he is keeping. He knew some but not everything.

"No...he didn't tell me anything," Emrys replies cautiously, trying to gauge where this conversation is going to lead.

James felt a cold shiver ran down his spine as he watched his biological daughter in this state- not even in the memories he was watching he ever saw her like this.

Achilles was going to kill someone and Sirius was tensing being confuse at the same time.

Coventina turns around and her eyes catches Antares's. His face were normal, as if he was indifferent to whatever was happening or as if he knew this would happen.

Both idea pissed Coventina off even more.

"Did you know?" She askes him, Antares looks at her. "Little Goddess." He murmurs softly.

"Antares fucking Black, did you fucking know?!" Antares nods. This was the last
crossing line.

Conventina is boiling with anger, triggered by Antares's confirmation that he knew the truth. Her rage feels like a raging fire inside her, threatening to consume her.