𝟎𝟕𝟎; ɪʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴ

THE FORBIDDEN FOREST WAS ALSO KNOWN AS THE DARK FOREST. It was
a forest that bordered the edges of the grounds of Hogwarts, the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The forest was known to be dangerous and full of magicals beings that could be harmful to the students. That's why it was forbidden to go there.

But then again, Antares Black was never to type to follow the rules. To be said, he doesn't even care about it. He let out a yawn, feeling bored. He wondered if he should have brought his cousin here- maybe he could have finally feed him to an animal. Good riddance.

"What the hell? You all have a problem with me or what?" Draco raises a brow.

"Poor, Draco-boo." Delphina sticks out her tongue playfully.

"Eww." Coventina frowns at the nickname.

"What is your son doing in the forbidden forest?!" Remina asks Sirius, totally to claiming the boy as her son.

"My son? It's also yours!" Sirius pouts.

"Because of who?" Sirius sulks.

Antares didn't go to celebrate yule with his family. He doesn't care, he never did. He was even surprise himself when his aunts bound with him, specially Tonks Andromeda. It's just didn't set right. He was tired of playing the loving Heir.

Time for some action.

Regulus leaned back, crossing his arms. The more he heard and the more he knew about his nephew. He was sure of two things.

Antares was totally a sociopath.

Antares was a mystery that only Coventina could discover.

Luckily for him, The air was thick
with a subtle mist that glowed in the moonlight and the trees seemed to stretch up to the clouds. At this moment, the moon was full, the stars were brighter than usual, and they all seemed to be making a form that nobody ever saw or noticed.

The birds sang their late-night melodies and the soft breeze whispered secrets in the night air. It was a magical, mysterious moment, filled with wonder and intrigue that seemed to last forever.

Coventina smiles at the sound. Any type of melody make her heart beat faster and make her feel at ease.

"Hm," Aerys places her hand on her
hip. "All of your secrets are coming
out, Black." She taunts him.

Antares lazily shows her his middle finger.

"Touche-" The Muggleborns snickers.

Antares looked up at the stars, which was being aligned in an unknown form─ yet Antares was quick to notice and known it's meaning.

"The full moon's reflection." He murmured, his eyes wandering to where the moonlight was brightening. He slowly walked toward the rock behind the trees, the fireflies were lightening in many colours instead
on yellow or white.

Antares watched the new form of the stars and smirked.

Thanatos place his hand on his chin. "Whenever he hide something, it's a riddle." He whispers.

"That brat love playing games, specially with people's minds." He adds to himself.

"Hm, a fox." He grinned, and walked toward the destination of the brightest moonlight. He walked there, his eyes noticing the unicorn while he played with the keys he had stolen from Hagrid.

"THIEF!!" Hagrid shouts.

"Someone hears something?" Antares asks.

"No."