𝟎𝟔𝟗; sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ʏᴜʟᴇ

AS SOON AS SHE STEPPED IN THE LASKOS MANOR. Coventina was tackle in a hug by Aelora who was laughing so carefreely that Coventina's melts melt for a second before it hardened again.

"Don't do that again, you could get hurt." She scolds her, her eyes looking up to Aelora. It was embarassing that she was smaller than Aelora. She hate her height sometimes.

Antares throw his head back while laughing lowly. "You are still short."

Coventina rolls her eyes, she didn't know how long she could keep up, ignoring him.

"Yeah, yeah!" Aelora pouts. "Merry! Christmas!" She laughs again grabbing many gifts under the huge christmas tree. Coventina's eyes widens. They were so many gifts.

Over three hundreds.

"Juctice for us the poor!" Blaise sulks.

"You are not poor, your mother literally marry rich men, got their money when they die-" Theodore smirks.

"And damn your mom though-" Draco smirks.

"Eww- but she is hot though." Daphne shrugs.

"It's for us!" Aelora exclaims outloud, not noticing the amusing face of Anastacius. "All of that?" Coventina asked hesitately. "Of course, Parva soror." Emrys walked in with his fiance who named himself- Aurelius Rosier.

"Hey Aurelius!" Aelora grinned, waving her hand at Aurelius. "Hello, sunny girl." Aurelius was handsome to say the least- he was problaby blessed by Apollo, God of the sun with his blonde hair and maybe Aphrodite.

"It's funny, me and Daphne are blondes but never got called 'sunshine or sunny girl' by him or the other two!" Delphina pouts.

"That because I am special." Aelora winks at her.

"My man is hot but I am still hotter." Emrys smirks.

"You wish."

He reminded Coventina of a man she read in a book, he was one of her favorite fictional men- yes she read romantic books after reading Romeo & Juliet. There were this series next to it, Shatter me series. It was the only book series that Coventina approve of.

Aurelius looked a lot like the main love interest- Aaron Warner. Well Aaron was not gay but Aurelius was. Both had blonde hair and green eyes. Anyway so-

"Oh my god!! You read that book?!" A muggle born Ravenclaw asks excitely.

"Yes?" Coventina nods, "He is so fashion icon." She adds.

"Aurelius literally have a whole wardrobe for us all." Anaqtacius exclaims calmly.

"Do you?" Evan asks his future son.

"Yes." Aurelius replies.

"Hello, Coventina." Aurelius looked at her, she nodded. "Hello, Heir Rosier." She said formally. Emrys chuckles at her formality. "Call me Aurelius," Confuse, she looked at Emrys as if asking if it was right.

Emrys tried to not look upset. The fact his sister was confused by Aurelius's nice request and the fact that she looked like she needed permission from him, her brother to call Aurelius by his name. He want to murder those who made his Moonwater like this.

"Moonwater?" Sirius looks at Emrys for explaination.

"Mother wanted to name her 'Diana' which mean Moon but then father decide for Coventina and aunt Remina for Hera so hee full name is Coventina Hera Diana Potter Laskos." Emrys pause before continuing.