𝟎𝟏𝟔; ᴘᴇᴛɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴇ́ᴇssᴇ

IN THE GREAT HALL, Antares couldn't stop staring at Coventina not did he want to stop. Coventina has an air of mystery about her, an unbreakable strength, and a cold demeanor that leaves him breathless.

Her dark, exotic beauty and cold, aloof demeanor make her all the more mysterious and alluring to him. Despite her aloofness, he can't help but feel a deep connection with her.

"A deep connection, he said?" Arcturus thought in his side silently.

"My poor daughter." Lily giggles, she already know that she will end up with James and Lily was sure that Coventina will end up with Antares.

Will she?

"Is he fine?" Delphina take a piece of her pie while looking at Antares. "I do not know, he has been staring at Potter without even blinking." Draco answered.

"I can see that," Delphina chuckles, then a owl came in each house. One came toward Antares with a black letter and one for Delphina with a green letter as for Draco, his letter was just white.

Many except Coventina and her
two company did not receive one.

James frowns, "This will change soon, my daughter." He thought.

"Moony! Later you need to give the little mischief princess and our prongslette letters!" Sirius smiles.

"I will." Remina nod.

A gentle voice was heard from Antares's letter, "Cub! I am so proud of you! So is your grandmother and your aunts, I have left your dear strawberries in a box." It continued.

"And there is also a small box of chocolate, please be a sweatheart
and give it to Heiress Potter for
me?" Antares tilted his head curiously and smile.

"Mother, I will forever thank you for that!" He thought excitedly. He was going to talk to the girl he like!

"Aww!"

"Eww." Lily slap the back on James's head. "Oww!"

"Mother gave me my shampoo, and many skin care." Delphina smiled.

"You are obsessed with your own skin." Draco shook his head. "Yes and you are obsessed with those gel on your ugly hair!" She scoffed.

Draco gasped dramaticly.

"Not the hair!"

"How dare she!"

"The audacity!"

The three main Black, Sirius, Regulus and Andromeda gasped offended.

"Guys, he have Malfoy's hair." James snickers and fortunately the same
three Black sigh relievely.

"Thanks, Merlin."

"What's wrong with my hair?" Lucius asks but no one answer while him and his father were offended.

Antares ignored his friends and made his way toward the lion's table. His eyes stay focuse of the black hair beauty that he can't get off his mind.

"What do you want, Black?" She said, her eyes focused on the book she was reading. "If you could look at me, princess." Antares smile, the same charming smile that she found annoying.

"What?" Coventina gently place down her book and look at Antares. "Here, for you." Coventina looked at the box and sighed. "What make you think that I would take this?" She asked.

"My mother asked me to give it to you." A spark of curiousity rise in Coventina. "And she is?" She raise a brow. "Remina Black nee Lupin." A brighter smile appeared on his face when he mention his mother.