𝟎𝟔𝟐; ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ

THE EMPTY GOBLET WAS STILL SMOKING. "Here, Venti!" said Aelora cheerfully. "We got as much as we could carry." A shower of brilliantly colored sweets fell into Coventina's lap with many chocolate bars.

"Why is she so addict to chocolate?" Fleamont let out a sigh.

"Moony." James chuckle.

It was dusk, and Anastacius and Aelora had just turned up in the common room, pink-faced from the cold wind and looking as though they'd had the time of their lives. Though Aelora was pouting.

"Thanks," said Coventina, picking up a packet of tiny black Pepper Imps. "What is Hogsmeade like? Where did you go?" Coventina asks curiously.

"Yeah right, why not tell them that you were sleeping in the arm of Antares, hm?" Delphina smirks.

"I think that you have forgotten who helped you-" Delphina pouts.

"Sorry, Tina." She mumbles.

By the sound of it- everywhere. Dervish and Banges, the wizarding equipment shop, Zonko's Joke Shop, into the Three Broomsticks for foaming mugs of hot butterbeer, and many places besides.

"The post office, Coventina! About two hundred owls, all sitting on shelves, all color-coded depending on how fast you want your letter to get there!" Granger said happily, joining the conversation.

"How great for you." Coventina said in a face gentle voice, it's been a while since those two appeared to be 'friends'.

"You are so much like Achilles," Lucius sighs, he feels like he will have a headache.

"Oh you don't even know- Tina literally paint your peacocks-" Draco covers his ears.

"WHAT?!"

Coventina sweat drops while Achilles smiles proudly.

"Honeydukes has got a new kind of fudge; they were giving out free
samples, there's a bit, look-" "We think we saw an ogre, honestly, they get all sorts at the Three  Broomsticks-"

Aelora rolled her eyes, "Venti was asking us, not them." She mutters with an annoyed expression. It's been a while since Anastacius and Coventina saw her like this. "Stupid duo." Aelora scoffed.

"You have two personality don't you?" Daphne asks softly.

"Maybe."

"We'd better go down, you know, the feast'll be starting in five minutes."
They hurried through the portrait hole and into the crowd.

"Anastacius?" Coventina muttered, looking at Anastacius. "Yes?" He replied. "Here." She gave them back their necklace.

as they reached the entrance hall and crossed into the Great Hall. It had been decorated with hundreds and hundreds of candle-filled pumpkins, a cloud of fluttering live bats, and many flaming orange streamers, which were swimming lazily across the stormy ceiling like brilliant watersnakes.

The food was delicious; even Granger and Weasley, who were full to bursting with Honeydukes sweets, managed second helpings of everything. Coventina kept glancing at the staff table.

"I would too." Sirius side eye Snape angrily. "Don't touch my Moony."

Professor Lupin looked cheerful and as well as she ever did; she was talking animatedly to tiny little Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher. Coventina moved her eyes along the table, to the place where Snape sat. Was she imagining it, or were Snape's eyes flickering toward Remina more often than was natural?