𝟎𝟓𝟎; ᴀʟᴇxɪᴛʜʏᴍɪᴀ

COVENTINA WAS SITTING IN THE, library alone. In her hand was Romeo & Juliet by Shakespear. She couldn't understand why would people died for love.

What was so important with a word who had four letters?

James smiles and looks at her. "It have many thing, prongslette." He says.

"I know." Coventina nods as she
looks at Aelora and Anastacius.

She was alone in the library, and the only sound was the turning of pages and the ticking of the clock. She couldn't understand why something as fleeting and transient as love could hold so much power over people.

What was it that was so exciting about falling in love? Just the mere thought of it disgusted her.

"You feel disgust by eveyone." Pansy scoffed.

"Specially by little pest like you." Coventina glares at her.

"Now let's not figh-" Blaise frowns.

"Shut up Zabini!"

Coventina hate many things and many persons. But the thing she despise the more was feelings.

She couldn't understand it nor feel
it. She hate it. The only thing she allow herself to feel was annoyance.

So why was she suddenly smiling at a stupid room? It was disgusting for her.

"Damn Alexithymia." Coventina
thought with annoyance.

"Does she have apathetic behavior?" Dorcas whispers to her friends. "What is that?" Evan asks confuse.

"Please open a damn a book!" Rabastan sighs.

"It's mean having or showing little or
no emotion." Regulus answers.

"Kinda like you?" Rabastan asks ignoring Barty who was choking.

"Fuck you Lestrange." Regulus rolls his eyes.

And Black-

Antares smirks at the mention of
his last name.

The same damn boy who just keep annoying her and kissing her cheek. She had to wash five times.

He was annoying too.

"She did not say disgusting so she like it! If she like it then it's she fall for me!" He thought with a smiles.

"Sirius, stop possessing your own
child." Remina murmurs.

"You said something Moony?" Sirius asks in confusion.

"No."

The book in her hand was even
more frustrating yet she had a
slight interest in it.

"Romeo and Juliet" was a classic Shakespearean tale of star-crossed lovers who are divided by their families' rivalry.

"Sirius." Sirius turns her head toward Alphard. "Yes, uncle?" He replies.

"Make sure to never care about this family or this might be your fate." His uncle told him.

Sirius pressed his lips together
and nods.

"I will still care about Reggie, it's my duty as a failure of a brother." He thought.

"You too, Andromeda." Andromeda gasp in surprise.

"Yes, uncle."

The story follows Romeo and Juliet, two young lovers who are forbidden to be together due to the long-
standing feud between their families, the Montagues and the Capulets.