𝟎𝟔𝟏; ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ

THE HALLOWEEN FEAST WAS ALWAYS GOOD, but it would taste a lot better for Aelora if Coventina come Hogsmeade- sadly she didn't want to, and told Aelora to go with Anastacius.

Aelora pouts, she truly want her to go with her but she couldn't force her to.

On Halloween morning, Coventina awoke with the rest and went down
to breakfast, trying to not break something.

She hate Halloween.

James raises a brow, "Why?" He asks reculantly.

"Because it remind me of bad memories." Coventina replies, softly.

If it was someone else- Anastacius was sure that Coventina would have not reply.

"I will bring a lots of chocolates from Honeydukes," said Aelora who was still sulking.

"Yeah, a lot," said Anastacius. He had utterly forgotten that he will have to be with annoying people- except Aelora and some Slytherins.

"We are those 'some Slytherins'." Daphne chuckles, winking at Anastacius.

"Eyes off." Delphina pinch Daphne's waist.

"Eeek!!"

"Do whatever you want, but," said Coventina in what she hoped was her normal voice, "Be careful."

"Here." Anastacius took out his necklaces and give it to Coventina before kissing her cheek. "If there is
any problem, call out for me." He told
her

"Call out my name." A muggleborn student mumbles.

"Mine too!" Aelora took out hers and give it Coventina who sighed calmly.

"Thank you."

"She meant it." Aelora smirks.

Antares sulks.

"What a baby." Coventina mumbles.

She accompanied them to the entrance hall, where Filch, the caretaker, was standing inside the front doors, checking off names against a long list, peering suspiciously into every face, and making sure that no one was sneaking out who shouldn't be going

Coventina made her solitary way up the marble staircase, through the deserted corridors, and back to Gryffindor Tower.

"Password?" said the Fat Lady, jerking out of a doze. "Fortuna Major," said Coventina listlessly. The portrait swung open and he climbed through the hole into the common room. It was full of chattering first and second years, and a few older students, who had obviously visited Hogsmeade so often the novelty had worn off.

"Coventina! Coventina! Hi, Coventina!" It was Colin Creevey, a second year who was deeply in awe of Coventina and never missed an opportunity to speak to her.

"He still follows you?" Theodore asks Coventina.

"Yes."

"Tsk." Antares rolls his eyes.

"He. Is. A. Child." Draco sighs.

"Aren't you going to Hogsmeade, Coventina? Why not? Hey-" Colin looked eagerly around at his friends, "You can come and sit with us, if you like, Coventina!"

"No, thanks, Colin," said Coventina, who wasn't in the mood to have a lot of people staring avidly at the scar on her forehead.  After that, she had no choice but to turn right around and head back out of the portrait hole again.