𝟎𝟎𝟑; ᴏʀᴘʜᴀɴᴀɢᴇ ᴡᴏᴏʟ

THE RESIDENTS OF, Privet Drive woke up one Wednesday morning to a startled shriek. The shriek was emanating from the stick-like figure of Petunia Dursley. She stood there in her bathrobe, looking down upon, what with closer inspection seemed to be a baby in a basket! Perhaps sensing the neighbors prying eyes, the basket was hurriedly rushed inside.

"I know she is your sister, but she look sus." Marlene muttered in Lily's ear.

"We don't have a good relationship." Lily answers quietly.

Unknown to the rest of Privet Drive, the baby inside this basket was perhaps the most famous one-year-old child in the world.

"What why?" A student of Ravenclaw asked curiously.

"Go ask the screen."

However, even if this baby's name was told directly to them, the denizens of this street would remain blissfully unaware of who exactly she was. The names James and Lily Potter were meaningless to them and would remain that way.

"Hey!" Euphemia and Sirius shouted offended.

"That's my son!"

"That's my second brother!"

At Sirius's sentence, Regulus felt lighten up, for him, it's mean that Sirius still see him as his brother.

Inside the perfectly organized, neat house, an argument was occurring. The object of this argument was currently crying, while her pudgy overfed cousin poked and prodded him. "Petunia, I don't care what the letter said, I refuse to have one of them in our house! What if..."

"Vernon, you know I don't want her here, but we may be in danger if we don't take her" "We are in danger if we do!!" Shouted the man.

"Who would want to hurt him?" Rabastan rolled his eyes.

"Even the Dark Lord would be too disgust for that." Barty Jr snickers.

"Stupid Death Eaters." Molly Weasley muttered.

"Shhhh! We don't want to scare Dudders"

"Who the hell call their son Dudders?" Melania Black said in disbelief.

"Such ugly names." Alphard Black take another glass of fire whiskey which Mortem have been giving him in secrets.

"Think of what it would be like if we kept the freak- With who-knows-
what after her, with his unnatural goings-on, think of how that would scare Dudley Pet."

Petunia breathed in, perhaps too sharply. She felt deep pain, but also rage. Her sister, dear little Lily was dead. And now she, with her lovely normal husband and her lovely normal son and her lovely normal life would be destroyed with her sister's freakish daughter.

She couldn't take it. Vernon was right, it would be terrible for her Duddy-kins to have to be around her.

"She is not a freak!!"

"You are the freak!"

"What can we do with her, Vernon?"

"We'll take her to an orphanage, let them take care of her, what are our taxes going to otherwise."

"What?! No!!" Lily shouts, yet Snape just shrugged. He could careless about Potter's spawn.

"Thank you, Dumbledore!" Euphemia glared at the older man with anger. "My girl-" Fleamont rolled his eyes. "My wife, Dumbledore. It's Lady Potter." He remind him.

Dumbledore nod nervously.

"But Vern dear, what if they come back?"

"We'll deal with that then."

With that, Vernon Dursleys and Coventina Potter left 4 Privet Drive. 750 Miles away, In less than 24 hours since their erection, the Blood Wards around 4 Privet Drive had fallen.

Vernon get out his car, he grab the basket roughly and walked toward the Orphanage in front of him, leaving her upfront of the doorstep.

Wool's orphanage.

Dumbledore's eyes have the same creepy twinkle at the mention of the Wool's orphanage.

"It's seem leaving a child on a
doorstep have become a popular
trend," A Muggle born says sarcastically.

The scene shift, "Another one?" Mrs. Anderson looked at the man standing in her office. She tried to keep the irritation off her face but today had already gone badly.

Finding money to feed and clothes all the children dumped into Wool's Orphanage was becoming more and more of a challenge and it was hard to see another screaming mouth as a soul to nourish and raise instead of an unwanted expense

"I hate her already." Marlene scoffed.

"Me too." Lily who notice the distain
in the woman's voice add.

"Just left on the doorstop," Mrs. Anderson said. "Not even so much as a note or a blanket." She pointed her snarled finger at the baby girl.

Mrs. Anderson moved on to practical considerations the way she always did. "Put her in the same bed at that Peverell boy and Nikova girl. We're running out of room."

A nod, a curtsey, and the girl was gone, leaving her to return to balancing books and trying to find a way to wring still more out of the budget.

"Peverell?!" Fleamont says in disbelief. What was one of their family doing in a orphanage? The Potters known how the Peverell were their ancestors and James could sense that Mortem was not happy about it too.

"Wait, they exist?" A student asked. "Yes, they do." Sirius answers. "The Peverell are not a fake story, they are real."

Little did those women know that that they did the worst mistake in their life. And Dumbledore would regret ever thinking about the greater good.

Those three will bring pain and fear to their enemies and will destroyed everything in their path.

"This is not good at all." Dumbledore thought.

"And I will help them." Marlene grins mischievously. "Me too." Remina smirked.

Oh the mistake, Dumbledore did.