Chapter 4

The movie finished and I looked to see Angel asleep on my shoulder. I looked at my watch and it was 4:21 am. I stood up and picked her up in my arms. She snuggled into my chest and I looked at her. She looked so peaceful in her sleep but she was so stressed. I wish I could help her but she wouldn't let me. I carried her to her room and put her in her bed. I pulled her sheets over her and looked at the picture of her and her father on her nightstand. They looked happy. I noticed her mother wasn't in the picture. Had she lost her mother?
I looked at her and leaned down kissing her forehead. I was about to walk out but she grabbed my hand.

"Stay it's late" she said turning over and moving to the other side of the bed

With no questions asked, I took off my suit and remained in my briefs. I got in the bed and it smelled like her. I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her into me. She relaxed into my body and it felt right. Actually perfect. I felt myself get excited but forced myself to calm down. It wasn't time for that. Not yet at least. And that didn't matter to me.

I looked out the window at the city view and for once I was able to sleep without my thoughts plaguing me.

———

I woke up to the smell of food and it smelled wonderful. I put on my pants and went into the kitchen area and leaned against the door way. She turned around and looked me up and down. She was wearing a t-shirt that reached her upper thighs. It was dangerously short.

"Good morning" She said turning away from me and I saw her ass peaking from underneath the shirt. I groaned. She was making it so hard, everything hard.

"Good morning" I said as she flipped the pancakes. "It smells delicious in here."

"Thank you. I thought it's the least I can do for missing out on dinner." Angel said

"Last night was way better than dinner. We talked, we watched movies, and I slept with you. Sounds like a great night to me." I said crossing my arms and she stared at my chest

"I mean we didn't..like...forget it" She said turning back around to the pan

I got closer to her standing behind her. "We didn't what?" I asked whispering in her ear pulling her into me

She cleared her throat.
"We didn't sleep together sleep together." She said

"We slept together. We didn't fuck" I said running my hands up her tiny t-shirt

"Yea" She stuttered

"Say it." I said to her "say the word"

"We didn't fuck." She said and I smirked against her neck

"Fuck Angel. You drive me crazy" I said holding onto her waist. She just stood there letting my hands go further and further until I reached the wet patch on her panties. I circled the outline and she moaned.

I reached around her grabbing the spatula out her hand and stepping in front of her to flip the pancakes. She moved out the way staring at me.

"You almost burnt the pancakes angel." I said smirking and the lust was clear in her eyes. "You okay?"

She nodded and ran a finger through her hair. "Yep" she said and I put the pancakes on a plate. I turned off the stove. She got the strawberries out the fridge and put the container on the counter. She leaned against the counter watching me put syrup on my pancakes. She took one of the strawberries out the container.She bit the strawberry and the way her lips wrapped around the strawberry drove me insane. She looked at me as she did it and I knew she knew the effect she had on me. The effect we had on each other. She finished the strawberry and the juice of it ran down her fingers. I grabbed her hand watching the juice run down her fingers. She bit her lip and lifted her fingers to my lips. I readily obliged and sucked on her fingers. She watched me do this and I saw her nipples get hard through the t-shirt. She took her fingers out my mouth and put them in hers. I watched as she did this. I felt my excitement groaning for attention. We both breathed heavily and stared into each others eyes.

"Gio?" She said and I nodded

"Yes angel." I said thinking about all the dirty things I wanted to do to her in that very moment. But, I needed to keep control. I didn't want to scare her away. She was a virgin and I will wait as long as she wants me to.

"Kiss me plea-" She started and soon my lips were on hers. I pulled her closer to me and she kissed me back. I moaned against her lips. I deepened the kiss wanting to taste her. Our tongues fought each other and I loved her taste. The sweet flavor of the strawberries filled my mouth. I loved every second of it. We pulled away breathing heavily. Soon my phone rang and I groaned.

"I'm sorry Angel." I said pulling away from her and taking the call

"What?" I said still flustered from what happened in the kitchen

"Sir. Cameron Rossi is here for your meeting about the ports." He said

"Shit. I completely forgot. Tell him I'll be there in 30 minutes. Give him some cigarettes and alcohol and he should be fine with the wait. I'm on my way." I said rubbing my forehead

"Sure no problem sir." He said hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and turned around to see Angel eating pancakes innocently as if nothing happened

"You're a complicated man Gio. You don't have to explain yourself to me. Go." She said softly and I looked at her

"I'll never be too complicated for you Angel." I said "I have a meeting. I'll be back tonight at 8pm to pick you up for dinner. You think you can make it this time?"

I went over to her as she sat at the breakfast nook. She smiled at me. "I can" She said

I placed my hand under her chin and made her look up at me. "You will" I said

"I will" she said softly and I leaned down to kiss her on her cheek. She looked disappointed and I pulled away from her.

"If I kiss you again, I won't leave baby" I said going into the room and getting dressed. She watched me as I did. It was the most intense thing i've ever felt. I looked at her in the mirror and her hand gripped the bottom of her t-shirt. I needed to leave before I didn't. I went to leave out her room and I passed by her once more as we both stood in her doorway facing each other.

"I'll see you tonight" I said and she nodded

She didn't say much in that moment but said it all with her eyes. I didn't want to leave. It took everything in me to leave, but I took pride in knowing that I would see her again. She hugged me tightly and I smiled loving how her hugs felt already. I wrapped my arms around her kissing her head.

"Bye" she said pulling away

"Bye" I said missing warmth her already.