Chapter 22

Angela POV

I woke up and I rolled over to see Giovanni was asleep in our fort. Last night was beautiful. It couldn't have gone any better. More and more I get to know him and as he peels each layer, I love him even more. I didn't think it would be possible. But he never failed to surprise me. I got up and he didn't notice. I knew he had to be exhausted after all day of meetings, so I enlisted Miles help to make a fort and get all this set up for us. I was glad that Giovanni loved it because I wanted to recreate our first date. So much has happened between us since then and I wanted it to be a moment where we could look back at our relationship. I thought about what he told me about his father who was a true monster. Who takes away a mother from her own son? It is unknown what happened to her but knowing what he told me about his father, I wouldn't be surprised if he had told someone to kill her. I hated that Giovanni was robbed of that experience and his mother being apart of his adult life. I used to be so unappreciative of the time that I shared with my mother in my adulthood that felt so short to me, but here this man never even got that chance. I hated his father for depriving him of that.

I went downstairs to make breakfast and Miles was already there looking in the fridge.

"Hungry?" I asked him and he nodded

"Of course" He said and I shooed him out the fridge and made pancakes and bacon with some eggs.

He sat there watching me cook. I turned around to him and looked at him.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head

"Nothing. How's you and Giovanni? How did the fort movie night turn out?" He asked

"Oh Miles it was great. Thank you again so much for all your help. We had a great time." I said taking the eggs off the pot.

"That's good. I'm glad. You guys belong together" He said

"Thanks" I said smiling

Soon a couple of guys came into the kitchen.
"Breakfast before a meeting?" I heard one guy say

"It's looking like dessert" I heard another say looking at me like a piece of meat

"Watch your mouths guys. This is Giovanni's girl, Angela" Miles said to them

"Angela this is Nathan and Hayden" Miles introduced me and I shook hands with Hayden and then Nathan, the one who was undressing me with his eyes

"Hungry?" I asked

"Very" Nathan said looking at me and sitting at the table with Miles and Hayden

I made them each plates and set it in front of them. As I put it down next to Nathan his hand touched my waist.

"Thank you" he said and I moved away from him

I didn't want to start no issues. Especially when Giovanni would take that same hand off him. Soon I poured them each orange juice and again Nathan's hand brushed mine.

Miles looked at him throwing daggers.
"What?" Nathan asked innocently

"Be respectful of her." Miles said

"I am. I can't help myself around such a beautiful woman. She's cooking for us too. I'm grateful." He said

I thought it would be best if I leave before things got worse. Soon I heard my name and Giovanni came into the room with his suit on looking good as ever. He looked pissed.

"Our meeting isn't for an hour. You guys are early." Giovanni said to them

"I'm glad we did. This Angel over here made us breakfast." Nathan said and I saw Gio's jaw clench at the use of his nickname for me.

"Her name is Angela to you." Giovanni said coming over to me pulling me behind him away from Nathan

"Relax man. She made us breakfast. I'm grateful. Even though I'm more interested in tasting her dessert." Nathan said and I stood there shocked

I grabbed Giovanni's arm and his eyes got darker. Giovanni grabbed him from his seat and slammed him into the wall.

"Gio" I said as they all stood up from the table

"Romano. Relax. Think about our business deal today" He said as Gios hand wrapped around his throat

"I don't give a fuck about our business deal today. If you can't respect what's mine in my own house. You won't respect what's mine out on that port. The only reason you will walk out here breathing is because of her right now. The next time I see you with my own eyes you're a dead man" Giovanni said to him as the guy was turning red. He still held him tightly. I didn't think Gio would let go until he finally did. The guy dropped to the ground coughing and breathing heavily.

"Apologize to her." Giovanni said

"I'm...sorry..Angela." Nathan said getting up and going out the front door with Hayden followed behind him.

"Are you okay?" he asked me and I nodded.

I stared at him and soon Gio grabbed my arm pulling me upstairs. We made it to his room.

"Gio" I said and he made me look at him. His eyes were still dark.

"On your knees" He said and I did just that feeling myself getting wet all over again "Open your mouth, tongue out."

I did just that too. I loved his dominance. It turned me on so badly. He unbuckled his pants and pulled himself out his pants. He was solid and he stroked himself as he looked at me.

"I'm sick and tired of people questioning what's mine. Angel, you are mine. Every part of you is mine and every hole. This one is my second favorite hole." He said rubbing himself against my lips "Can I come in my second favorite hole?"

I nodded and his hand ran along my chin. "You're so fucking beautiful. Keep your eyes open the whole time okay Angel?" He said

I wanted to taste him so badly. He plunged himself into my mouth and I gagged on him at first until I adjusted to his size. My face was against his body as he fucked my throat. He pulled away to let me breathe and my eyes watered. His eyes softened, but little did he know I enjoyed it. I pulled him back into my mouth deeper this time and he groaned.

"Fuuck Angela" He said "I'm so deep in your throat. You're gonna make me come." He looked into my eyes as I continued and sucked. "Shit shit I'm coming baby"

He tried to pull away from me but I continued sucking the tip and he held onto the dresser behind him to keep from falling over as he moaned.

"That's it baby take every little drop outta me." He said and I looked up at him "I'm going to come again. Keep looking at me like that."

He sped up again and I let him take control. "I love looking into your pretty eyes while I come baby. It's the best feeling in the world. Mmm. Fuuuck." He came again and I swallowed him. He pulled out my mouth and a bit dropped on my chin. He watched me as I used my finger to wipe my chin and then sucked on it.

"Since I no longer have a meeting today. I also have time for my favorite hole." He said lifting me up and throwing me on his bed as I laughed