Chapter 35

I went upstairs to see Angela with a towel on. She had just gotten out of the shower. I smiled at her and she laughed.

"I know I don't want to know what you're thinking" She said. I sat on the edge of the bed staring at her.

"Come here" I said and she came over to me. I sat her down onto me where she straddled my lap. I ran my nose along her collarbone and soaked in her smell. She smelled amazing. I sighed with complete bliss.

"I wish I could hold you in my arms forever." I said kissing her collarbone and she smiled

"I love you" She said and I looked at her.

"I love you. I'm so sorry about last night. I will never ever do anything like that to you again. I'm so sorry." I said and she looked at me for a while

"I know." She said putting her hand on my cheek "your father-"

"Me and him spoke. Even though I wanted to break his jaw. It's clear he's missing my mother. He's having trouble placing those emotions when you're around him being undeniably you." I said and she nodded like she was in deep thought

"Loss and grief are the hardest things to deal with" She said "I can't even imagine losing you Gio. It kills me to think about it"

My jaw clenched thinking of losing her physically, mentally, emotionally. I couldn't fathom a life without her. I kissed her on her lips and she deepened the kiss.

I removed the towel from her body and she gasped. I hugged her tightly against me and laid her under me on the bed.

"I'm leaving the business" I said and she looked at me and smiled

"Are you sure that's what you want?" she asked and I kissed her neck and down her chest

"I want a life with you. Free from all this." I said and she smiled as I spread her legs apart. "Anddd I want to look into your beautiful eyes as I eat your gorgeous pussy everyday."

I put my tongue on her and she moaned. "I'm so hungry Angel. So very hungry and only you can help me." I said sticking my fingers in her

She moaned as I sped up.
"Gio" She moaned as my tongue joined my fingers

"Yes Angel?" I asked

"I'm going to come. Please don't stop." She begged

"Come for me Angel." I said and she tightened around my fingers and I felt myself getting harder. "I'm so fucking jealous Angel."

She breathed heavily as I unbuckled my pants. I pulled myself out my pants and sank into her. She moaned.

"Gio oh gosh you're deep." She said and I grabbed her neck kissing her on her lips. I thrusted into her and her nails dug into my back. I gripped her ass as I drilled into her. She threw her head back moaning loudly.

"Angel you're so tight. I'm not going to last long. Fuck. You're so perfect love. You're taking all of me. Fuck I'm coming." I moaned as I felt her tighter around me "Angel, you're killing me."

I couldn't help it any longer as I released. I moaned her name and she put her hand in my hair. I breathed heavily and rested my head on her shoulder. Her hands ran up and down my back as my body began to shake. Never in my life have I felt like this. I wrapped my arms around her body as I laid my head on her chest. My body was trembling and I held her tighter.

"It's okay" She said kissing my head

"Did you just make me have an orgasm?" I asked breathlessly and she laughed

I laughed with her shaking my head.
"What the fuck was that?" I said "You will be the death of me, but I can't think of any other way that I'd rather go out."