Chapter 14

Angela POV

My father was in bed for the night. When he texted me he was downstairs, I went to go get him. I opened the building door and he was pacing looking around. He looked at me and he pulled me into his arms like he was scared to let me go.

"Are you okay?" he asked me and I nodded laying my head on his chest. I couldn't even lie and say I didn't miss the feeling.

"Come upstairs" I said and he nodded following me into the building and upstairs.

I opened the apartment door and he looked around. He saw the pictures of me when I was younger on the wall. He smiled softly but it didn't reach his eyes. He seemed nervous. I was too. Did this mean he was done? Was he ready to let this go? What even was this? We never put a name to it. All of these feelings were confusing.

I looked up and he looked at me.
"He's sleeping" I said "We can go in my room."

He followed me into the room and I looked at him as he closed the door. He looked so good. I just wanted to touch him. He smelled amazing like he showered before coming here. He wore that cologne that made me weak. I sat on the edge of my bed and he sat next to me. We sat in silence.

"I know how you must feel to hear it from scarlet and not me. She only knows what everyone thinks they know. She said that to get in between us. You should have heard it from me. It's a part of my life that I wished I forgot. I fell in love with Lauren because she made me feel worthy of love. I never felt like that in my life. The business numbs you to human emotion. There's no space for human emotion because it makes you weak. I couldn't place what I felt for her until I met you. I met you and realized that I didn't know Lauren. If you would've asked me I couldn't name one thing that she liked. I fell in love with what could've been. With what I could've had, not her. We sat underneath that tree today and I listened to every word you said to me. Every single word. Not only could I name everything that you like or said to me, but I could listen to you say every word that ever existed forever. There's no one I'd rather listen to. There's no one I'd rather be with. You aren't Lauren and she'll never be you. You are everything I ever wanted and that is why I love you Angela" He said and I looked at him shocked

He made me look at him.
"Say something" He said then added "please"

I kissed him on his lips and he pulled me closer to him.  He pulled me into his lap and I pulled away.

"I love you too" I said and he smiled ear to ear

"God you don't know how happy you just made me." He said kissing me and kissing on my neck. I giggled and he smiled against my neck.

"I want you to be mine Angel. I want there to be no blurred lines in the way I feel about you." He said

"Giovanni Romano are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked smirking

He laughed. I loved his laugh.
"Yes Angel." he said and I kissed him again.

"I want nothing more" I said to him and he smiled. "God I feel like a teenager. I love that you make me feel all these feelings I never felt before"

"How much do you love it?" He asked kissing my neck and I moaned

"A lot." I said as I felt him stiffen under me "Gio"

He looked up at me from his face buried in my neck.
"Yes baby" He said kissing my chin and my cheek

"I'm ready" I said to him and I saw the lust in his eyes. His jaw clenched and his hand ran up my ass.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded

"Yes I'm sure." I said

"In your father's house baby? We will have to be quiet. Can you be quiet for me?" He asked and I felt myself getting wet. I nodded.

"I can be quiet." I said as his hand went into my shorts and rubbed on me. I moaned as he did.

"Stand up" He said and I did. "Strip"

I took my shirt off and then my shorts. I took my underwear off last and he stood up. He ran his hands down my body and I shivered. I loved the look in his eyes.

"You are so beautiful." He said lifting me up in his arms and laying me on the bed. He kissed me down my neck and down my breast. He licked down my stomach  and I moaned. Soon his mouth was on me and I felt his tongue in me. It was magical. I moaned loudly and his head shot up. He hovered over me and made me look at him.

"Didn't I say be quiet?"He asked biting my shoulder softly and I laughed softly

He looked me in the eyes smiling and pushing my hair from my face. His hand rested on my cheek.

"You are everything that I've ever wanted." He said

"I need you inside me now" I said to him and he kissed me on my lips unbuckling his pants

He slid them off him and I saw him as excited as ever. He pulled out his wallet and got a condom out. The magnum xls. He stared at me as he rolled it on himself.
I reached my hand out and he grabbed my hand lowering himself down over me. He kissed my neck and I moaned. I felt him poke at my wet entrance.

"You ready?" he asked as his eyes got darker.

"Please" I said and I felt him push at my entrance slowly. My nails dug into his back and he looked at me.

"You okay Angel?" He asked and I nodded

"Keep going" I said and his head hung low

"Fuck. You're so tight Angel." He said pushing deeper inside of me and I felt him deep. I winced at first and he slowed down.

"Don't stop" I said "keep going."

I threw my head back. "Look at me Angel. Look at me while i'm deep inside you. We're halfway there" He said and I looked at him in his eyes

"That's only half?" I whisper yelled

He laughed softly dropping his head. "Relax Angel" he said and I felt him deeper in me. I gasped as he moaned.

"Fuck I think that's the furthest I can go without hurting you" He said and I tensed.

"Breathe Angel" His hand cupped my breast as he put his mouth on my other one. I felt an overwhelming sense of pleasure.

"I..I think I'm going to come Gio." I said and his hand went in between us and he rubbed on me. I felt my legs shaking and he lifted my legs up against my chest. I felt him so much more. "Giovanni oh my gosh you're so deep"

"Come for me Angel." He said and I did "Angel you're wrapping around me so tightly. I can't last any longer baby. I want to fill you up so badly.Fuck"

He pulled out moaning as he came and I laid there watching him. It was a sight. The man was beautiful.
He pulled the condom off him and tied it throwing it in the bin. He breathed heavily looking at me.

"You okay?" he asked

"I'm on cloud 9." I said feeling my eyelids get heavy. He laid next to me pulling me into him. He kissed me on the lips then my neck then my shoulder.

"You are worthy of love Gio. You'll never have to doubt my love for you" I said and he pulled me closer to him. I loved every second of it and more importantly, I loved him.