Epilogue-Chapter 46

Angela POV

"Auntie Angela, can I dance with you?" Lucien asked and I smiled bending down to him.

"Of course" I said grabbing his hand and swaying side to side with him

"You look so pretty in your dress" He said and I smiled

"Thank you Lucien" I said as the we danced to the violins. I looked around the room and saw Christian sitting next to Lauren smiling at us. Lauren had come out of her coma four months ago. She was in a coma for 3 weeks. Christian finally brought their kids to see her after I convinced him to and she woke up to the sound of Lucien's voice. She was truly a mother. Beautiful through and through. Her recovery will be a long one but we are hopeful.

I looked over at Miles scanning the buffet and shook my head. Some things don't change. Then I watched as he bumped into one of the caterers. She looked at him with a pissed expression and he smirked. She shook her head and walked off but not without him following her. I laughed.

Helen was chosen to be my matron of honor of course and she was the best I could ever ask for. She helped me plan the wedding and Giovanni loved her just as much. He brought her a house to retire in.

I looked over to see Dominic at the bar handing Giovanni a drink. He pat Giovanni on his shoulder and they laughed together. Their relationship had come a long way from before and I was so happy for him. He needed a parental figure in his life. I wanted so much for him to experience a love like that.

I looked down to see Lucien smiling at me.
"What?" I asked amused

"You look at uncle Giovanni like he's not your husband now." He said

This boy was too smart for his own good. I know this was Christian's doing. Lauren has a lot on her hands with this one.

"I know but sometimes it feels like a dream. One that I don't want to wake up from." I said and he smiled

I looked back over to the bar and Giovanni was gone. I scanned the room for him and felt an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Lucien do you mind if I steal my wife for a dance?" Giovanni said but my body froze as his breath blew into my ear

"Sure" Lucien said hurrying off to Amelia who was running back and forth across the room.

Giovanni spun me around to face him and I looked at him. He smiled from ear to ear.

"I love seeing you smile." I said and he laughed

"It's only for you" he said spinning me around. I laughed as he did this. "I can't believe you're my wife"

"I can't believe your my husband" I said and he pulled me closer to him

"You really shouldn't have chosen a dress so pretty. I'm gonna hate what I do to it later" He whispered in my ear

"Why wait" I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Don't tease me. You know I hate that." He said

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered. "I'm going to hide and you're going to find me. If you do then you get to see what's under the dress. If you don't then well you don't. You have ten minutes"

I backed away from him. His jaw clenched and he began to step towards me not before Miles and Christian stepped in front of him to talk to him. He looked pissed and I laughed running off. I may have asked for their help to keep him occupied.

———
Giovanni POV

I finally made it home completely pissed and frustrated. The guys wouldn't leave me alone and I almost shot them if they hadn't gotten out of my way to catch my wife. Ten minutes were way long gone and I was upset. Only Angela could do that to me. Excuse me. Only my wife could do that to me and I loved her. I can't believe she said yes. That part still is stuck on me. I went upstairs and she wasn't there. I went to my office and no luck. The kitchen was empty too. I went to our backyard and I looked to see the backyard lit up with yellow string lights. It looked out of a movie. She looked out of a movie. Her white dress clung to her curves as the lace sleeves looked amazing against her dark skin. She was everything I ever wanted and more. She stood under the lights staring at me as she stood on blankets. I thanked God that our backyard was so private because the things I was going to do to her should not be seen by anyone else.

"Do you like it?" She asked

"I love it." I said unloosing my tie and pulling it from around my neck.

"You made it here in 9 minutes and 57 seconds" She said

"Did I?" I asked stepping closer to her.

She looked at me with fear and excitement in her eyes. I couldn't mask the want anymore. I couldn't hide the desire. My dreams came true today and I was the happiest man alive. No drug could've gotten me this high. I stalked over to her with a mission and my lips were about to crash into hers.

"I'm pregnant" she said lowly with her eyes closed

I stopped because my breathing hitched.
"What did you say to me?" I asked and she opened her eyes

"I'm pregnant. We're having a baby." She said and I felt the rush of tears in my eyes

"We're having a baby. You are the mother of my child" I said smiling and she smiled too "We're having a baby!"

I picked her up and spun her around and she laughed. "I'm going to be a dad" I said and she nodded as the tears ran down her cheeks "This is the best thing anyone has ever given to me. You are the best thing ever to happen to me. I never expected any of this. I never deserved any of this. But I will spend every day of the rest of my life proving to you that I do."

I kissed her deeply and she kissed me back. "I love you Giovanni." She said warming my heart all over again "Now fuck me like you were going to"

I smirked at her and kissed her again. We went down onto the blankets and I was careful to not hurt her and my child. My child. I kissed down her neck and she moaned my name. I felt so hard and her hand brushed me making me even more stiff. I pulled her dress up to see some black lace underwear and I groaned. She was so sexy. I kissed up her thigh and the dress laid ontop of me. She moaned.

"Giovanni please I need you inside me now." She said "Let's skip the theatrics"

"Patience Angel" I said and she shook her head as my tongue fucked her. Her hips bucked upwards and I pressed her down. My arms wrapped around her thighs holding her in place as she moaned.

"Fuck I'm going to come" She said and I added a finger to my tongue and she screamed my name

"Our neighbors are going to hate us" I said pulling away and she grabbed for me.

"Don't stop" she said as I unbuckled my pants slowly and her climax began falling back down

"I thought we were skipping the theatrics?" I raised my eyebrow. I pulled myself out my pants and she stared at me with those eyes. I was so erect that it hurt. I slowly entered her and she moaned pushing me in deeper inside her. I thrusted into her and she moaned.

"Giovanni I love you but I need you to fuck me like you are trying to get me pregnant." She said and I laughed

"I don't want to hurt you Angel" I said "You and Giovanni Jr."

She laughed and sat up pushing me back on the blanket. She lifted her dress up and sat on me. I felt myself deep in her. She put her hands on my shoulder.

"Trust me. This baby wants mommy to be happy." She said bouncing on me and my hands grasped her waist as she went up and down on me.

I couldn't help it. She was about to make me come.
I'm so sorry Junior. I grabbed her waist laying her back down on the blanket and rammed myself into her. She threw her head back at the hard thrusts and her legs wrapped around me.

"Gioooo" She moaned as I felt her tightening around me and her legs around her waist

"Come for your husband Angel." I said and she did just that taking me with her into ecstasy.

———-

I woke up to water on my face and jumped up to see the sprinklers had cut on and Angel jumped up as well. We laughed as I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the house. Her dress was wet and my suit clung to my body. I carried her upstairs.

"I love you" she said

"I love you too." I said and I never knew what an all consuming love felt like until I met her. All the tragedies that occurred in my life never led me believe in a higher power, but her presence. Her energy. This blessing to my life was nothing less than Godsent. She was in fact my Angel.