Chapter 9

Angela POV

I woke up in his arms and smiled. He held me tightly. I wiggled out his grip and he groaned.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"I have to get to work." I said and he opened his eyes

"I'll pay you to stay in bed" He said and I looked at him
"I swear that sounded way better in my head"

I laughed.
"Stay in Angel. Let me take care of you." He said and I looked at him

"I guess one shift won't hurt" I said and he smiled pulling me into him

His head rested on my chest and I played in his hair.
"Fuck. I love when you do that." He said moaning

I loved when he did that. I loved how vocal he was about sexual things. He said everything I couldn't imagine saying without feeling like I looked or sounded naive.

His hand ran up my shirt and he kissed along my stomach and up to my chest. He looked up at me for permission and I gladly gave it to him.

"Waking up to you in my bed is unreal." He said wrapping an arm around my waist as he licked down my stomach and towards my underwear. I knew I was soaked. He lowered himself down on the bed and pushed my legs up so they were bent. I looked up at him and he looked at me with his head between my legs.

"Is this okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes" I said as he blew on me. The air from his mouth gave me chills down to my toes.

He pulled my panties to the side and I felt his hand rub on me and I moaned instantly.

"You're already dripping for me Angel." he said and I threw my head back. His tongue slid past my wet folds and I arched my back.

"Oh my gosh" I said gasping as he ate me. I ran my hands through his hair as I felt the overwhelming surge of pleasure overcoming my body. I tried to move him away but he held me down.

"I'm still hungry baby" He said as his hand ran up my body and under my shirt.

He grabbed one of my breast and played with my nipple and I felt my legs shaking. I threw my head back.

"Gio" I moaned and he smirked against me. I felt his teeth as he bit my inner thigh softly following with a kiss. He looked up at me and I pulled him by his hair up to me. I kissed him on his lips and he moaned. His hands ran up my shirt and he pulled away wrapping his mouth around my breast and I moaned. He bit my nipple and I gasped as he put the my other breast in his mouth. He pulled me in for another kiss and we pulled away both breathing heavily staring into each other's eyes.

"Good morning beautiful " He said to me getting out of bed and leaving me there flustered as he walked into the bathroom.

——
I woke up yet again and he was gone. I looked at the time and it was 2pm. I could believe I slept that long. I rolled over and saw a note on the nightstand. I picked it up and read it.

Angel,

I had a couple of meetings and I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful. I'll be done with my meetings at 4 and then I have a surprise for you. Ask Jameson for any of your needs around the house. Call me if anything.

-Giovanni

I smiled at the note and giggled like a teenage girl because that's how he made me feel. Well, not in bed, but in general. He was sweet, kind, funny, and I loved being around him. Those two weeks without talking to him felt like hell. I hated that a man I knew for such a short amount of time had so much power over me. It killed me. I just couldn't see past what he's done. I still can't, but what I do know is he makes me happy and he treats me with respect. I couldn't help being drawn to him and after what happened yesterday, I saw the humanity in him as weird as it sounds.

He bled like the rest of us. He felt like the rest of us. In that violent moment, I saw all his emotions in his eyes: pain, fear, anger, relief. It was clear that he hurt like the rest of us. I could never justify him killing someone but in that moment I didn't see a killer. I saw a human, a beautifully flawed human.

I wanted nothing more in that moment than to wrap my arms around him once more and he appeared shocked that I did this. He wouldn't look at me or talk to me the whole ride back. I knew that he was disappointed in himself that I had seen him in that state, but I didn't care. I just wanted to hold him. I wanted to comfort him. Take all his pain away.

I got up out the bed and went into the bathroom. His shower was huge. It was a glass door shower with the overhead shower head. I groaned not wanting to get my hair wet. I had just gotten it done. I looked in his cabinet for a shower cap or something and I found one. I saw a box of condoms in the cabinet magnum xls. I laughed a bit at this. Of course. Part of me was so curious to see it. He's seen so much of me yet I haven't seen anything yet. I just wanted to look at it. Was that weird?

I closed the cabinet putting my hair in the shower cap. I got in the shower after undressing washing away all my sins of the morning. It was relaxing . This was a nice shower. Great even. After a long while, I got out the shower and used the towel that was left for me on the counter in the bathroom. I wrapped it tightly around me and came out the bathroom to see him sitting on the end of his bed on his phone. He had one hand on the bed propping him up. He looked up at me with those same eyes. It was a look that would've afforded me another shower.

He looked so delicious in his suit. He looked delicious in every suit. I couldn't fathom why this man wanted me or what he saw in me. The man looked like a model and here I was in a shower cap and a towel that was tightening in my hand as he soaked me in.

"Come here." he said