Chapter 37

Angela POV

I walked around the house. "And this is the fifth bedroom?" I asked him looking at him. The realtor guy nodded.

"Yes and this one has a half bathroom" He said showing me the half bathroom

"It's beautiful" I said and he smiled at me

"It makes sense" he said

"What do you mean?" I asked him laughing

"Beautiful woman, beautiful house" He said

"Don't let my fiancé hear you say that" I said and he smiled

"Where is the lucky guy?" he asked

The door opened and Giovanni walked in. I soaked him in. His golden blonde hair had been gelled up with the exception of one singular curl on his forehead. He wore a black suit that fit him perfectly with leather shoes. I smiled at him. He was all mine and I loved it.

"I'm am said lucky guy" he said coming over to me and wrapping an arm around my waist kissing me on my forehead "I'm sorry I'm late baby. I was trying on my suit for the wedding. How do you like this one Angel?"

"I love it." I said

"Well take it". Giovanni said

"Wait don't you want to take a look around?" I asked him and he shook his head

"No I trust you. I want you to be happy . This is for you." he said

"But you'll be living here too. It wouldn't feel right without you at least looking around once." I said

"Whatever is good enough for you, I want." He said "Well take it. I'll be paying in cash"

The guy said "Well Mr. Romano we can't-" The guy started

"That should be no issue right?" he asked him

The guy looked at Giovanni.
"Yeah sure let me get the papers" he said hurrying off and I looked at Giovanni. Something about how powerful he was turned me on. His stature and dominance made men cower at the sight of him, but only I knew how soft and sweet he was. I loved it. He checked his watch and then noticed I was looking at him.

He looked shocked that he didn't realize I was looking at him. I rested my hands on his stomach dangerously low and his eyes met mine. His stare darkened.

"You know. This reminds me of the day we met. When we were looking for the book and the guy was being rude to me. Literally with one look at you he was trembling. That day I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't stop thinking about how wet I got when you made him tell have a good day. I went home that day and it was on repeat in my head. I couldn't help it. I needed to touch myself. I slid my hand down my stomach down to my thighs and onto me. I was soaked Giovanni. I had the best orgasm that night just by the mere thought of that." I said and I felt how hard he was in his pants because he was pressed against me.

"This just reminded me of that and it's all the same." I said and he wrapped his hand around my throat kissing me with so much force. My tongue fought his and I moaned. I felt his hand trail up my dress and his hand slipped into my panties.

"It is all the same." He said feeling how wet I was as he rubbed on me and I moaned. I looked around to see where the guy went and he was outside in his car on the phone. We could see him from the window but my back was turned to the window so he couldn't see us. "You see that day I wanted to get off my bike and tell you that nothing about you was too complicated for me. I wanted to take you home with me and taste your lips and then your delicious pussy. I knew it had to be the sweetest taste and I was correct. I wanted to hear you scream my name Angel until you got tired. I let you go that once but never ever again. But the good thing about this all is you don't have to imagine me or think of me because you have me for the rest of your life giving you countless orgasms for the rest of our lives."