Chapter 20

I woke up and she was fast asleep next to me. Events of last night replayed in my head and I felt myself get excited. I hated that I lost control with her at the Gala. I tried so hard to put my darkness behind me and I tipped over the edge when I saw her with Christian. I was surprised to hear that he was helping me rather than fucking with me. I thought it was payback for me intruding on what him and Lauren had. But I didn't play about Angela. I was going to kill him if she didn't stop me. I was also surprised at Angela's reaction to my misbehavior of last night. She never failed to surprise me. I introduced her to a different side of me that I tried to suppress but she loved it. Hell, I loved it.

"Gio" she said when she noticed my arm wasn't around her body. I pulled her back into me as my head pounded. Although this hangover was killing me, I loved holding her. I'd sit through a million headaches just to hold her.

"Angel." I said and she turned to me

"Yes?" she asked rubbing my cheek making me look at her

"How about we take a vacation from all of this? We go anywhere you'd like." I said and she looked surprised but then sad

"I..my dad Gio. If he..he.I um. I won't forgive myself for not being there." She said

"Let's bring him with us and Helen." I said "I'm sure they both deserve it."

"I don't know. That's a lot of money. I have to see if his doctor would clear it-" She started

"I told you I'm taking care of you. Stop worrying about costs. I'll pay for a doctor to come along with us." I said

"Gio. That's-" She continued but I kissed her on her lips

"I love you but that's the end of this discussion. I'll make the plans and you worry about packing your bags  okay."I said and she frowned

"Gioooo." She groaned as I got out the bed

"We're not talking about it any further" I said walking to the bathroom

"I won't shut up about it Gio" She said getting up and following me.

I backed her up into the doorway.
"I can think of a few ways to shut that pretty mouth of yours." I said and she looked at me surprised. "I thought so"

I took my pants off getting in the shower. She watched me as I washed myself. She sat on the counter by the sink watching me in my t-shirt. Her back leaned against the mirror and her legs hugged her chest. I stared at her as I showered and she bit her lip. I saw her open her legs wide. I loved how free she was around me. She was no longer the shy type around me. I smiled as her hands lifted the shirt up so I had a view of her pretty pussy. It was already wet. I groaned about to step out the shower and she put her hand up telling me to stop. I felt myself get so hard it hurt. She played with herself and moaned while I tried to shower but I couldn't help it.

"What do you want from me?" I begged because I needed to touch her

"You don't over spend for this trip. Nothing too fancy. My family is very simple." She said

"This is how you negotiate?" I groaned as she put two fingers inside of her pumping slowly

I never was jealous of a body part more than I was her two fingers. 

"Do we have a deal?" She moaned and I nodded

"Deal." I said and she nodded

"I want you to eat me." She said and I stepped out the shower scooping her up in my arms and pulling her in with me not caring about the t-shirt

I pressed her back against the wall while she was still in my arms and lifted her higher where her legs over my shoulders. I had her right where she belonged, wrapped around my face. Her hand touched the ceiling to keep her balanced on my shoulders as I licked and sucked on her clit. My tongue ran down her wet folds and she buckled over shaking with excitement. She had a handful of my hair pulling tightly as she came and I lowered her down onto my hard self. She moaned as I was deep in her. I held onto her ass bouncing her up and down on me.

"Oh my- Giovanni." She moaned as I thrusted harder making her bounce harder. The wet tshirt clung to her body and I felt myself about to come

"I'm not gonna last long Angel." I said and she kissed me on the lips deeply

"Don't stop" she said and I of course continued. I tried to hold off but her whimpers as she bounced on me won. I felt myself swell and I bursted into her. I moaned her name rubbing on her clit and she breathed heavily coming again. I felt her tighten around me once more squeezing every thing out of me and I came again inside her. Both of us were dazed at this point and I let her down out my arms. She kissed me deeply on my lips and I pulled her into me. We showered together planning the trip as a team. She was the best negotiator. It always ended up going in her favor because I couldn't tell her no. She gave me deals that I couldn't pass up. I remembered my meeting and cursed thinking that I was late. I checked my phone and saw a message from the man I always dreaded hearing from.

Father:  Visiting in two weeks. Make sure the girl that I keep hearing about is worth losing our family business over. Or I'll have to handle it myself.

"You okay?" I heard Angel ask looking at me worried

I put the phone down. "Yes I have to get ready for my meeting" I said kissing her on the lips and wrapping my towel around me. I grabbed my phone and went into my bedroom.

Why the hell was he coming?