Chapter 19

Angela POV

We walked into the house after a silent car ride and Giovanni went upstairs stumbling a bit. I tried to help him and he pulled away from me.

"I'm fine" he slurred

I was hurt by his blatant rejection. I followed him upstairs and he undressed. I went into the shower and cleaned myself off. After 20ish minutes, I came out the shower and he was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling. I put on one of his shirts and got into the bed. We stood in silence. I went to lay my head on his chest and he turned over.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him and he looked at me and shook his head

"Never..Angel. I'm pissed at myself for losing control around you. What I did in that alley...I'm so sorry." He said putting his head in his hands "I let my feelings take over me and I shouldn't have-"

I kissed him on his lips straddling his waist. He looked shocked leaning against the headboard. I saw the desire in his drunken eyes. I saw the want. I was what he craved in the moment and I loved it. He looked at me like no one else existed and that no one else could satisfy him but me. I loved it all. I was jealous of what him and Lauren had that he wanted her so badly that he'd kill for her. I sound insane but something about Giovanni made me understand his dark side. The side that he let loose of tonight. Something in me wanted to see it again.

"I didn't like that you hit Christian. He was trying to help. He did help. What happened in the alley, I liked it. The whole sex thing is new to me but never in my life have I been so satiated and only you can do that Giovanni. It turns me on just thinking about it." I said to him and I felt him under me

"I felt like I hurt you. I hated the idea that I could do that to you. I saw you with Christian and I lost control. Im sorry I took that out on you." He said and I made him look at me

"I trust you with my body. You're the only man that I have trusted with my body. I know you wouldn't hurt me." I said and he avoided my eyes

I held onto his chin making him look at me again.
"Don't shut me out." I said

"Angel I don't like losing control with you." He said

"I like it" I said and his eyes got darker.

"You like when I'm rough like that?" He asked me and I nodded

His hand trailed down my neck and over my breast in his tshirt. He bucked his hips upward to sit up a bit more and I gasped at the force of it. He became hard instantly. His lips trailed down my neck and his hand ran up under my shirt and into my panties.

"You like to be fucked like that?" he asked me and I moaned as he rubbed on me

I nodded. "Yes" I said softly throwing my head back as he sped up. I grinded my hips on him and he groaned.

"Say it." He said "Say you like it"

"I like to be fucked like that." I said moaning

"When I pinned you against the wall and rubbed you as you come on my hard dick. Is that what you like?" He asked and I nodded feeling myself get closer. "You like feeling me deep inside you Angel?"

I felt myself shaking and he added his fingers driving me insane. I came on his fingers bringing his lips to mine and he kissed me deeply as our tongues fought each other. He pulled his hand out my panties and put his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them and he made me choke as he went deeper. He removed his fingers and kissed me.

"You okay?" he asked me and I nodded

"Say it darling" He said

"I'm okay" I said as he wiped my mouth.

"Lay on the bed and put your pretty ass in the air. Cheek on the bed and look me in my eyes. You look away, you get punished." He said

I fell in love with him all over again.

I got off his lap and did just that. I felt him behind me as his hand ran up my inner thigh. My whole body shivered waiting for him. I closed my eyes and I felt a hard smack on my ass. It stung and I opened my eyes wide feeling turned on even more. The impact of the smack went straight to my throbbing vagina and I looked at him.

"What did I say about your eyes?" He asked and I swallowed nodding

"Don't look away" I said and he nodded

"Good girl." He said and I arched my back pushing back on him. I needed to feel him in me now. He pushed me back. "Patience pretty"

I moaned and felt on myself. I couldn't help it. I needed it. He watched me as I did this and I saw the lust in his eyes.

"Say my name" He said

"Giovanni." I moaned as I continued

He stroked himself slowly.
"Again" He said

"Giovanni please fuck me." I begged him. My ancestors would be mortified right now.

"Whose pussy is it?" he asked and I looked at him in his eyes as he stared at me

"It's your-"I started but cried out when I felt him deep inside of me. My knees almost gave way but he held me up. He buried himself deeper and I moaned. His thrusts were hard and deep and I felt myself getting weaker. I closed my eyes moaning and yet again was met with another slap to my ass. I screamed his name as I came.

"Eyes"he said and I couldn't stay up longer. He stumbled ontop of me as I couldn't hold my ass up any longer. My legs were shaking and I was creaming around him. He held himself up with one hand so he wouldn't crush me with his big body. He went down on his knees on each side of my legs continuing to rail into me. I felt myself getting closer again. He laid his chest ontop of my back and reached his hand underneath me rubbing on me again.

"It's too much Gio. I can't come again." I said begging him. I was so weak and a fucking mess. Everything was euphoric and I would pass out with another orgasm.

"You can. Do you trust me?" He asked slowing his strokes in me

I nodded and he kissed my shoulder. He sped up and the all too familiar feeling arose again. I tried pushing him off me as the intensity of my orgasm took over my whole body. His fingers played with my clit and I felt myself tightening around him. He moaned.

"Say my name baby." He said

"Giovanni" I said in heavy breaths as he stared into my eyes

"Your eyes baby are insane. I'm going to fill you up again. Would you like that ?" He asked and I nodded

"Tell me what you want." He said

"I want you to fill me up. Please Giovanni." I begged and he did just that. I felt him come in me and he stood there for a minute breathing heavily on top of me while I laid there with my eyes closed. I had no energy left in me. He wore me out. He kissed my shoulders then down my back. I felt him pull out of me missing his warmth. I heard him walk away and the bath tub start. He came back into the room.

He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. He stood me up but I almost fell and he caught me. He helped me out of my shirt and panties. He picked me up and put me in his bath tub. It was huge. He took his pants off and got in. I leaned up to let him in behind me. I leaned my back to his chest and closed my eyes as he washed me.

"I won't survive this either." He said