Chapter 32

I waited downstairs with Miles and my father as Angela finished getting ready. I was excited to take her as my date to the gala. I always wanted her by my side at these things and finally I had the chance and the fact that she's mine made it even better.

We all had a drink in our hands. "So I'll be taking over in the next month?" Miles asked and I nodded

"Hopefully sooner, but Angel doesn't know so keep it under wraps for now" I said and they nodded

There was a look in my father's eyes that I couldn't recognize. He had been upset for the remainder of the day and I wasn't sure over what. It thought it best to leave him in his own head.

Soon we heard heels clicking on the marble floors. We all looked up and there she was. Breathtaking. She had on a gold backless dress with a slit up her thigh. Her legs were to die for and she wore black red bottom heels. I had to beg her to put them on. She kept saying it was too much or too flashy but nothing was too much for her. I wanted to give her everything I had to offer. She is mine and she will be treated as such of course. Her hair was blown out with voluminous curls and I couldn't be more pleased. She was truly breathtaking and she was mine. I still can't believe it. She walked down the steps holding her purse and I met her at the bottom grabbing her hand when she reached me. I pulled her into me and whispered in her ear.

"Im thinking about a million different positions to put you in in that dress." I said and she looked at me innocently and laughed

"You guys look amazing" She said to me and then looked over my shoulder

I completely forgot that they were next to me and I looked at Miles avoiding staring at her for too long. Then I looked at my father and I saw something in his eyes. An emotion I can read off anyone. Desire. Hunger.

Was this why Miles asked if I was okay leaving him near her? I initially thought it was him asking about her safety from him not his desire for her. I felt sick.

"Baby" I heard Angel say and I looked at her

"Yea" I said looking at my beautiful fiancée and my grip around her waist got tighter

"You ready to go?" She asked and I nodded putting my hand on her lower back. She shivered under my touch and I smiled at my effect on her.

—-

"Are you?" She asked and I was ripped from my thoughts looking around the ballroom to see about 200 or so people drinking and carrying on.

I never had fun at these things but I've always wanted to know what it would be like to bring Angel to one of these things. I couldn't stop my mind from roaming to the way my father looked at her. It pissed me off so badly and I wanted to kill him. She was mine.

"Gio" I heard again and I looked into her eyes "Baby what's wrong? You've been distracted all night" She asked

I shook my head. "I'm sorry. My mind is racing." I said staring at her. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. I hated that other men could see that. Not only was she beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside and that what drawn me to her even more.

"Is something wrong?" She asked worried and I shook my head

"Hey no. Nothings wrong my love. It's not possible. I have the most beautiful woman in the world as my date tonight and she's all mine. Mine to kiss" I said pulling her close and kissing her lips softly "mine to touch"

I ran my hand down her back slowly and she shivered. "Mine to fuck" I said pressing her body so hard against mine that she could feel just how much I wanted her. It was painful.