Chapter 15

Angela POV

I woke up and Giovanni was gone. I rolled over and then realized it was morning and I was still at my father's place. I quickly pulled on a large tshirt an old one that belonged to my father. I opened my room door and saw Helen watching tv with my father. I sighed walking into the room kissing my father on the cheek.

"Good morning. Helen, where did all these groceries come from?" I asked and soon he came into the living room from the kitchen

"Your boyfriend brought them. He's the sweetest ever. I told him I had to run to the store and he offered to go. I was only getting some bread and butter. He brought back all of this." Helen said smiling at him "and he's handsome"

Giovanni laughed.
"Do I have to ground you for having boys in your room?" My father asked

"No you don't." I said and went towards Gio pulling him into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry. I needed to use the bathroom and Helen caught me red handed." He said and I laughed

"That woman doesn't miss a beat." I said "You didn't have to get those groceries. I would have got them. They're so expensive-"

I was cut off by him pulling me closer and kissing me on the lips.

"I wanted to and I think your dad likes me." He said

"You spoke to him?" I asked "What did you say?"

"Well after he threatened me, he told me to sit down and speak with him. We spoke." He said

"About?" I asked

"Things. Angel don't worry about it. Everything is good. Now I'm going to watch the game with pops." Gio said kissing my forehead and going into the living room.

What the hell is going on? I couldn't help but laugh to myself. He won my dad over in the matter of hours. That was Giovanni Romano. He didn't like to say much but when he did it was everything. Soon Helen came in the kitchen as I put the groceries away.

"Sweetheart he is beautiful." Helen said and we laughed "And he brought your dad groceries. He's a good one. I'm happy for you."

"I'm happy too." I said smiling

Helen came closer to me in the kitchen.
"Fred wasn't happy when he saw him. He threatened him and everything. Giovanni stood his ground. You should've seen him. He said with all due respect sir, this is far from a fling. She's everything I've ever wanted. That stumped Fred. He was lost for words. He made Giovanni sit down with him and he asked him what his intentions were with you. He told Fred whatever she'll allow me to be, I want to be. He said he had no intention of being anything less than what you want. That he owes that to you for being the first woman that's ever shown him true love." Helen said and I was crying

She pulled me into her arms.
"Happy tears?" she asked

"Happy tears." I said smiling "Do I deserve him?"

"Nonsense. Darling you deserve the world." She said "And he just might be the man to give you that."

I hugged her tightly and she shooed me away.
"Now go before Fred steals your boyfriend" She said and I laughed going out there to see Giovanni with a beer in his hand on the couch next to my father in front of the television. It made me so happy but turned on at the same time. A man impressing my father was unheard of. My father never approved of my past boyfriends. Giovanni was just the man to do it. My father was asleep on the couch.

I sat in the chair to the left of him and he looked at me. I looked at him. I cleared my throat and crossed my legs so the shirt rose up my legs. He looked at the screen and then back at me. I placed my hand on my leg slowly running up my leg to the hem of the shirt. I ran my fingers in circles on my thighs and he stared at me. He then leaned back on the couch grabbing a pillow off the couch and placing it on his lap. I smiled softly staring at the tv. I slowly ran my hand down my chest and his jaw clenched. He stood up.

"Can I talk to you real quick Angela?" He asked me quickly putting the pillow down and walking to my room

I walked into the room and he closed the door locking it behind me.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked innocently

He backed me up against the door.
"Teasing me really?" he asked smirking "That's low."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said

"Let me remind you" He said kissing down my body and I moaned softly. He lifted my shirt kissing my stomach and lifted one of my legs on his shoulder. He pulled my panties aside and I felt his tongue on me. I moaned and he pulled me away from the door pressing me into the wall. His hand held my hands behind my back as he pulled my panties down. I heard him unbuckling his pants and soon I felt him inside me.

"Fuck" He said and I pushed back on him needing to feel him deeper inside me

He pushed me against the wall pulling out. "Patience Angel." He said and I moaned his name.

"Please Gio I need to feel you in me." I said and he kissed down my neck slowly. He was teasing me and I groaned. "I get it."

"Get what?" He asked smirking and kissing on my neck

"You're going to make me beg?" I asked him

"I'll give you everything you want whenever you want Angel." He said and I felt him push inside of me

"Fuck." I said moaning as he held onto my waist thrusting inside of me

His hand rubbed on my clit as he fucked me. I moaned louder and he slowed down.

"Aht Aht" He said shushing me

I felt myself getting closer and he moaned.
"Your pussy is so wet baby. You're so tight around me. I'm trying not to come in you." He said

"Gio don't stop. Fuck please don't stop" I said and his hand wrapped around my throat making me look at him.

"I need to see your pretty eyes" He said as he rammed inside me harder. I felt my legs become weak as I came. "I'm gonna come baby"

He pulled out of me and I quickly got on my knees putting him in my mouth. I sucked on him taking him as deep as I can. He propped himself up by placing his hand on the wall as my back was pressed against the wall. He fucked my throat.

"Angel shit...shit..shit. Look up at me. Let me see your eyes....You are so gorgeous baby. I can't help it." He said as he came "Fuck."

I felt his warmth in my mouth and I swallowed him. It was as delicious as he was. He stared at me pulling me up to him. He kissed me on my lips and I moaned.

"Grab your stuff. We're going home. I'm gonna make you scream." He said

And I hurried to gather my things.