Chapter 10

I couldn't help myself. She drove me insane. I pulled her into me and she straddled my waist. I was rock solid and her sitting on me in that moment made me moan. My lips assaulted her neck and she moaned. I ran my hand down her body and in between her legs. She moaned as I played with her.

"I need to feel inside of you or I'll go insane. Is that okay Angel?" I asked and she nodded

"I trust you" she said and those three words made my whole day

I stared into her eyes as I rubbed her. She was so wet that she was wetting my pants as well and I loved every single second of it. She closed her eyes and moaned and I grabbed her chin making her look at me.

"Keep your eyes open for me Angel." I said and she nodded

I soon placed a finger at her entrance and she stared into my eyes as I slowly entered her. Her eyes widened at the feeling and she slowly swallowed me. She was so fucking tight. I felt my member throbbing with jealousy of my finger. She moaned as I did this.

"Keep going please" She begged and I obliged. Anything for her. Everything for her. She moaned as I continued wrapping my other hand around her throat. She grinded her hips on me and I fought the urge to lay her on my bed and fuck her senselessly. Her breathing became heavier and she got even tighter around my finger. I felt her throbbing around me and only could imagine the feeling around me as I rammed into her tight folds. She looked me in the eyes as she came and kissed me on the lips moaning. I loved when she kissed me. It was everything to me. I pulled my hand from between us and sucked on my finger. Oh the jealousy my tongue felt of my finger in that moment. She was sweet as usual.

She looked at me differently afterwords. I couldn't put a word to the emotion in her eyes. She ran her fingers through my hair and I stared at her.

"What?" I asked curiously

"I want to do something for you. You've been so giving to me and I want to do something for you. I don't know if it'll be any good though. I've never done it before." She said and I looked at her and my eyes darkened. I was so stiff that it hurt.

"You don't have to Angel. I love seeing the pleasure in your eyes. It's enough for me."I said to her

"I know I don't have to. I want to." She said as I felt her hand between us rub against my excitement in my pants. I grabbed her hand that touched me closing my eyes feeling my resolve slipping. She was in dangerous territory. She got off my lap and onto her knees in front of me. My hand still held hers and she raised our hands to her lips kissing my hand softly.

"Let me do this for you" She said softly and I let her hand go. She unbuckled my pants and I sat up helping her slowly pull them down. Soon my excitement sprung out of my pants hard as ever and I saw her eyes light up. I saw a small smile forming at her lips. What could be so amusing at the moment? The things I thought in my head at that moment were far from amusing. I wanted to experience every hole she had to offer me.

Her hand wrapped around me and stroked me up and down slowly. It was painful in the most pleasurable way. She looked into my eyes and I saw her mouth open. She put me in her mouth with her teeth scraping me a bit and she sucked on me. I gasped as her lips wrapped around me. I threw my head back as she continued. She used both her hand and her mouth. I couldn't breathe. I almost forgot how to. I moaned her name.

"Angela baby I'm not going to last much longer." I said breathlessly

She pulled away from me. "I'm not done yet."
She put me back in her mouth taking me in as deep as she could and I knew i'd come soon. I was in her throat. It was so tight. I couldn't help myself and I moved my hips up as she sucked fucking her throat. I moaned loudly.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Baby...angel baby. I can't hold it. You're so fucking good at this." I said almost whimpering. I continued sitting up and she pushed her head down on me more. My hand tightened in the sheets under me. I felt myself swelling in her throat.

I pulled away from her coming on my pants and breathing heavily. I looked down at her as she wiped her mouth. My lips were on hers in the matter of seconds pulling her up to me. I pulled away from her.

"You will never do that for any other man, understand?" I asked suddenly feeling possessive over what's mine and disgusted at the thought of another man even touching her in the ways I have.

"Yes" She said smiling

"Come on let's shower before we're late for your surprise." I said standing up and taking my shoes off. I stepped out of my pants and unbuttoned my shirt removing the rest of my suit. She watched me as I did this. I unwrapped her towel throwing it on the bed picking her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. My semi hard self became fully erect after feeling the warmth between her legs pressed against my stomach. I carried her to the shower and turned the water on. I washed every inch of her as she stared at me. She moaned as my hand ran between her legs. I smirked and she laughed. I kissed her on her lips gripping her ass tightly. 

For sure she was mine. Without a doubt she was mine. I was in deep and there was nothing I could do or reasons I could think of to let go.