Chapter 6

Angela POV

I made it back to my apartment to see a delivery man. He held a garment bag and two boxes. I looked at him.

"Ms. Kyle. My name is Jameson, Mr. Romano's employee. I will be driving you to your destination tonight. These are a few items that Mr. Romano wanted you to have."Jameson said and I nodded

I opened my door and he carried everything in.
"Thank you Jameson." I said looking for something to give him and he shook his head

"Not necessary ma'am. It's my job to wait on you. I'll be downstairs whenever you're ready" Jameson said and walked out the apartment

I closed the door and looked at the bags.  I unzipped the garment bag and the dresses were beautiful.

How did he know my size?

I pulled this one red dress out and it was beautiful. I opened the boxes of shoes and saw silver heels. I smiled and saw a note in the box.

Angel,

I am a gift giver. Get used to it. It's how I show my appreciation and admiration of you. I hope these dresses are to your liking at least for tonight and then I can take you on a proper shopping spree. Don't over think it. You deserve it. I can't wait to see you tonight.

-Giovanni

I smiled after reading the note then remembered the dread that came along with this. He was in the mafia. Was this dirty money that he used to pay for my affection in material items? I shook my thoughts and concluded that one night of indulgence wouldn't hurt.

I went to shower quickly and get ready. I finished my makeup and got dressed. I looked at the time and it was 7:45. I put my shoes on after spraying perfume and made my way out the house. I got off the elevator and saw Jameson waiting at the entrance for me. He opened the car door when I approached and I got inside. It was a town car with the separation between the driver and the backseat. I felt so out of place. I'm sure the last time I was in a car like this, it was my prom.

We finally made it to the restaurant. Jameson opened the door for me and I got out. I saw Giovanni standing there with a black suit on that fit him perfectly. He stared at me with that look in his eyes that he had in the kitchen. I walked over to him and he stuck out his hand. I grabbed it.

"My gosh Angel. You look ravishing" He said in my ear and I smelled his cologne.

"Thank you. You didn't have to give me all that stuff." I said and he shook his head

"Nonsense." He said putting his hand on my lower back and I jumped a little shocked

He look surprised at my reaction. His jaw clenched. "You're making it hard for me to keep my hands off you." He said as we walked into the restaurant

I saw some looks at me by men and Giovanni's grip on my hand got tighter. I looked up at him as he pulled me to a private room his jaw was clenched. He pulled my chair out for me to sit and then sat down himself.

We sat in silence and I stared at the menu. Everything on this menu was expensive. The waiter came out and brought out some wine and poured it for us. The waiter looked at me and smiled. I softly smiled at him not trying to be rude.

Giovanni still hadn't said a word.
"Are you okay?" I asked

"I hate how they look at you. You're gorgeous. I'm not the only many who can see that." He said and I looked at him "What?"

"You didn't take me as the jealous type" I said

"I'm not. Normally Im not. I don't know-" Giovanni started and he looked genuinely confused

"What would you like to eat ma'am?" The waiter asked me smiling again

"I'll take the caesar salad." I said

"That's all?" Giovanni asked and I nodded

"We'll do the Tomahawk steak with mashed potatoes and the asparagus." Giovanni said and I looked at him "and of course bring the caesar salad as well"

That was the most expensive thing on the menu. The waiter walked away nodding.

"Gio- that's-"I started

"When you're with me, we don't discuss costs." He said sternly and I rolled my eyes

He stared at me as I did. His jaw clenched.
"Come here" He said to me

"Why?" I asked

"Come here" He said and I got up. I don't know why but I did. Giovanni looked at the staff by the door nodding his head and they closed the doors. We were completely alone at this point. "Sit down"

I sat on his lap and he grabbed my neck pulling me in to kiss him. I kissed him missing the taste of him. Soon I felt his hands run up my dress and I moaned. His hand brushed against the wet spot on my panties. Of course I was already soaked for him. He pushed aside the material and I felt him rub on me. I moaned throwing my head back as he did. I breathed heavily as he kissed along my neck playing with my clit. I felt myself throbbing for him and it was amazing. I grinded my body against his hand and he stared at me.

"Fuck Angel." he said in my ear "You're so wet. I can only imagine how tight you feel."

I felt myself getting closer. He sped up and I felt him slow down.

"Gio" I moaned as he did

"You never roll your eyes at me. Understood?" He said turning me on more

I nodded. "Please" I needed him to get me off.

"Say it." He said

"I understand." I said softly and he continued rubbing me. I felt my heart racing and my body heating up. I soon came all over his fingers. My legs were shaking and I kissed him on the lips. He seemed shocked but kissed me back almost immediately. He pulled away breathing heavily. He looked at me pulling his hand out my panties and pulling my dress down. He put his wet fingers in his mouth and sucked on them and I watched happily. It turned me on all over again.

"You have no idea how badly I want you." He said

"I have some kind of idea" I said feeling him hard as a rock underneath me

He laughed. "It's what you do to me." He said

I got up off his lap and sat in my seat.
"I didn't say to move" He said staring at me across the table

"I was going to stay there the whole night?" I asked taking a sip of my wine

"I could think of worse ways to spend the night" He said

"Tell me about you. I want to know your complications." I said.

He looked stunned. "Do you really want to know?" he asked

I nodded. I needed to hear it from him. Hear it for myself. I hoped he'd be honest with me.