Chapter 34

We walked into the house and he went upstairs. I rushed to follow him. We walked into the room and I grabbed his arm.

"Please say something to me" I said and he grabbed my throat pulling me into him and crashing his mouth on mine. "Gio" I said

"Get on the floor on your hands and knees and lift up your dress." He said to me

I knew what this was. This was a display of possession. I just didn't want him to think he had to. I was his. I always was his.

"Giovanni" I said

"Now" he said and I did just that. I feel the warmth pooling between my legs and I heard him unbuckling his pants. His foot parted my legs a bit more before I felt him kneeling behind me. His hand ran up my inner thigh and I heard him suck in a breath when he made it to my wet core. I couldn't wear panties with the dress on because it was so tight and I think he just found that out. His hand ran down my arched back and I shivered under his touch. He kissed down my spine and I moaned.

Not much later did I feel him grab my throat tightly and ram inside of me repeatedly. I moaned as I felt myself being stretched by him. His thrusts were powerful and I never felt him deeper.

"Giooo" I moaned as he was faster

He didn't say anything. It was unusual. I looked at him and he avoided my eyes.

"Gio" I said and he let go of my throat and pushed me down on the ground. He fucked me harder but didn't say a word. I didn't like this. His silence was loud. He was never silent in this space. This wasn't the same. This made me feel so dirty and useless. He continue drilling into me. I wanted it to stop. I pushed him away from me and he stumbled back.

"Stop" I yelled crying turning around to him and he looked at me breathing heavily

I saw his eyes. They were filled with hurt, anger, and pain. I felt like a whore in his gaze. Like I was a stranger in his bed.

"I'm sorry" he said sighing and I got up walking off but he caught my waist. He pulled me down to the ground and sat me on his lap. I straddled him. He slipped inside of me and I gasped. He looked into my eyes.

"Do you love him?" he asked me and I shook my head

"Of course not. I love you Giovanni only you. To tell you the truth I don't know what happened out there but I wanted nothing more than to be back in your arms."

"In the video. I couldn't hear a thing but I saw the way you looked at him and God it killed me." He said "I can't let him take you away from me"

"You have nothing to worry about" I said to him and he looked into my eyes to see if I was lying

"I'm sorry I lost control." He said and I looked him "I-"

I kissed him on the lips. He moaned. "Please fuck me like i'm your fiancée. Everyone today thought I was an escort or some hooker. I just want to feel like I belong to you."

He looked angry. "I'm so sorry I did that to you. They are all ignorant. You are to be my wife, the highest honor to me. I'm sorry I didn't treat you as such" He gripped onto my ass cheeks pulling me up towards him to grind on him. I moaned as he did this. I threw my head back. My nails dug into his back as he sped up.

"You are mine. Every part of you is mine Angel." He said groaning as he felt me tightening around him. I was surely about to come. "All mine. Only mine. Shit baby you're tight so tight. This is my hole. Mine you hear me?"

"Yes Giovanni" I said feeling my legs shaking

"Say it." He said

"It's your hole. Only yours" I said as I came on him