14

The dress situation was resolved fairly fast—well is currently being resolved fairly fast.

Right now I'm in my room being measured by a couple of different people to have a dress made for me.

This was not what I was expecting when Noah said that he'd work something out.

"We're done gathering all of the measurements, the dress should be done in the next hour or two." The older woman said, rising to her feet to meet my eyes.

"Thank you very much, sorry if this was on a short notice."

"It was no problem at all Ms. Breaux, when the dress is ready it will be delivered to your door, let me know if you have any questions." The woman said smiling, walking toward the door.

"Will do, thank you." I replied, closing the door behind her as she walked out.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

4:53

Noah told me the party started at 8 so I had more than enough time to get ready. After I watched a few episodes of my favorite show. I've been a bit behind on the recent episodes so this is definitely the time to catch up.

I turned the huge tv on and searched for Netflix.

Just a few episodes.

6:37

It was 6:37 and I have yet to get ready.

The dress was delivered nearly an hour ago and I had to be ready by 7 to have even a tiny chance to get there at 8.

And even with all of that I still haven't got ready.

I had already finished all of the new episodes and I didnt have anything else to do. I just couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. It's too late to change my mind now, especially after Noah had a dress made so I could go.

I glanced over to the black rectangular box at the end of my bed and realized I haven't even seen the dress yet.

I quickly pushed the covers off of me and reached across the bed to grab the box. The outside was matte black with a C engraved on the outside.

I slid the cover off of the box and looked at the visible half of the dress. Because it was folded in the box, I wasn't able to see the whole dress but by far, it was absolutely breathtaking.

I grabbed the dress, lifted it out of the box and held it in the air as my eyes scanned every single detail. The dress was a silky white, with a corset top. I brung my eyes lower and noticed that the dress didn't seem that long.

I glanced over to the bathroom connected to my room and glanced back to the dress in my hands.

It wouldn't be a problem to try it on...

I walked toward the massive bathroom and walked in, closing the door behind me. I quickly got undressed and put the dress on, and wow.

The silky dress flowed down my body as it hugged my curves. The corset top pushed my breasts up as it showed a bit of my cleavage. The dress stopped just before my knees and the slit on the side showed my thigh.

I glanced at my reflection through the mirror and I didnt know what to say, this dress was absolutely stunning.

Since I already had the dress on it wouldn't hurt to see what I'd look like with makeup on...

I opened the drawers on the bathroom counter and pulled some products out. This is just to see how Id look, I'm not going to actually go to the party...