26

I thanked the driver and hopped out of the backseat of the car. I glanced at the cafe and took in its appearance. It was a white Victorian building with huge tinted windows lining the building. There were shaded tables with umbrellas placed strategically on the outside.

I walked across the sidewalk toward the entrance, and the inside was the complete opposite of the outside. The inside was a nice sage green, with plants everywhere, fairy lights, and even though the windows were tinted, warm lighting was persistent throughout the inside.

I glanced around the cafe until my eyes met Ethan and Camilla waving me down and I already felt a smile growing on my face. I walked toward the wooden table with a huge smile already.

I pulled Camilla into a hug, "I swear I haven't seen you guys in forever," I said through my smile.

I missed talking to my friends more than anything, finally having time to have a sit down with them when I've been completely busy, feels amazing.

"Right, business has been slow without you," Ethan joked as I pulled him into a hug also.

I quickly realized what he meant, laughing along with Camilla when we both understood.

I pulled back from the warm hug, "So how many customers did we lose since I left? 1 out of the 3?" I said jokingly. I pulled a chair out and we all got situated.

"One in a half actually," she corrected, "One comes 5 minutes a week instead of the usual 8," Camilla elaborated and I immediately found myself missing our trio dynamic.

Having the chance to be friends with such caring and loving people was amazing, but working with them somehow made it ten times better.

"I seriously missed you guys so much," I continued, glancing at both of them. Even though I was gone a little over a week, it felt like an eternity without them. And even though we barely got business at the restaurant, I really missed being there, part of me even missed Mr. Zho.

"We missed you too," Ethan gushed.

A smile erupted on Camilla's face, "Agreed, now spill." Camilla deadpanned.

"Right, how's the 90 story 4 million acre hotel you're staying at?" Ethan teased, and I playfully rolled my eyes, knowing that they were back to the daily gossipping.

Camilla lightly nudged his shoulder, "Obviously great, look how happy she looks," she motioned her hand to me,"I've never seen her smile this hard." Camilla added, taking a sip of her ice water.

And shortly after they both froze.

I felt confusion grow inside of me as they slowly turned to face each other, "No way..." They both trailed off. I furrowed my brows not understanding what they came to the realization of.

"With who?!" They asked me completely surprised.

I narrowed my eyes at them still not understanding, "With who what...?"

"Who did you fall in love with at dreamland!?" Camilla responded, and upon hearing the words come out her mouth my body temperature instantly shot up.

"I knew it!" Ethan shouted while standing up, seeing the blush creeping on my face.

"Okay-okay, just sit down," I whispered, noticing the different stares heading in the direction toward our table.

"Okay?! so you did fall in love!" She said eagerly.
I averted my gaze to Ethan and he had a shocked expression painted all over his face.

"Can I explain?" I whispered. To be completely honest I haven't really told them much about what I've been doing there—well I told them about majority of the stuff... just excluding Nova from almost everything...