50

In a whopping forty five seconds the blanket was rolled up, all of the dessert containers were in Novas hands, the candles were blown out and the bottle of wine that we didn't get to open was about to be placed back in the pantry.

I walked back up the stairs to the deck as Nova trailed closely behind me.

I slid the glass door open, "Eager much?" Nova asked as I locked the door behind her.

I quickly sat the bottle of wine on the counter before taking all of the dessert containers out of Nova's hands to place in the fridge.

And once everything was put up, I grabbed her hand leading her upstairs toward my room.

Each step we took toward my room made impatience grow in me by the second.

It was like even if I darted up the stairs this very second— I still wouldn't get to my room fast enough.

When the too familiar door finally appeared in my view I turned the knob, pushing it open.

And the second that Nova walked in behind me, I quickly shut the door behind her, connecting our lips almost instantly.

This kiss was so much more needy than the one on the ferris wheel, the change was painfully obvious.

It's like a switch was flipped.

I pulled her closer toward my bed, keeping our lips connected. And when I felt the bed behind me I easily flipped our positions, pushing her back.

She sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing my waist to pull me into her. I straddled her lap and broke away from the kiss.

In an instant I tugged her button up off of her arms and threw the dark material across the room.

I lifted her white shirt over her head leaving her in a black tank top and her bra.

The sight of her alone seemed to make any rational thought in my mind fly out the window.
I was on absolute fire right now.

I sucked in a deep breath, trying to contain my composure but each passing second seemed to make it crack more and more.

"Nova I-" I hooked my fingers on the waistband of her pants.

"Hm?" she hummed, clearly interested in what I was about to say.

A few beats passed as I kept my gaze locked on her, but as I scanned each part of her body I just couldn't contain myself, "I... I want to make you feel good—let me help you feel good."

She kept her low stare pinned on me and anticipation began to grow in my stomach.

She brought her hand up to my neck, pulling me into her. But before our lips could connect she guided my ear towards her, "Then make me feel good baby," she whispered.

And that alone made me tip over the edge.

She let go of my neck and when she did, I rose from her lap and immediately began unbuttoning her pants.

Once her pants were unbuttoned I unzipped them, before guiding her pants down completely.

And I didn't know that seeing her in nothing but boxers and a tank top would make me feel this way.

But there was nothing more I wanted in this very moment, other than her.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and leaned back into her, reconnecting our lips as I guided her further up my bed.

Impatient was an understatement.

The kiss depended and I slowly trailed my hands under her shirt and up her toned stomach, feeling her abs slightly tense due to the sudden contact.

I broke away from the kiss to begin trailing kisses down her neck. I trailed back up, gently sucking on the spot right under her ear, eliciting a low groan from Nova.

And hearing the sound fall from her lips only made me more needy.

I lowered my hand toward her boxers, but not before pausing my actions. "Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong, okay?" I asked her.
Mainly because this would be the first time i'd be doing this to someone else.

She held my stare, shooting me a low hum of confirmation, "I'll be here every step of the way."

Butterflies swirled in my stomach as she pulled me back into a kiss. I gently swiped my tongue across her bottom lip, and she easily parted her lips.

As my tongue roamed inside her mouth I trailed my hand past her waistband, and when my fingers met her core, it was like I was about to lose it all.

Nova sucked in a deep breath when I began slowly circling her warm clit. I pulled back from this kiss to gauge her reaction as I continued the motion.

I leaned down to place a kiss on her neck, causing a low hum to fall from her lips, using that as an indicator to slightly increase my speed.

"Just take it slow baby, there's no rush." she murmured, causing me to slow down my pace.

And when I slowed down once more, I watched as her brows faintly furrowed as she gripped me further into her. "How's that?" I whispered against her, noticing the change of reaction.

"Just like that— you're doing so good." she breathed out as I held her low eyes.

She looked so beautiful right now. With her flushed cheeks, furrowed brows and parted lips.

Everything about her was so mesmerizing.

I sucked down on her neck and a low moan fell from her lips. It was music to my ears, which were now burning from how hot I was feeling right now.

Her chest rose up and down, sucking in quick breaths and shortly after a deep moan escaped her parted lips.

"Mariah—"

I leaned further into her. "You sound so good," I murmured against her neck.

And as I deepened my movements I felt her slightly tense under me, and with that I knew she was close.

So close I could practically feel it.

And as her high was rapidly approaching she held me tighter, causing me to close the already small space between our lips.

From the way our lips moved against one another's to the moan that vibrated in her throat, there was nothing more I wanted to see than her like this over and over again.

And when more moans sounded in her throat I pulled back to admire her completely.

I hummed as she fell into the euphoric feeling, taking in as much of how she looked at this very moment.

When she finally came down from her orgasm, she relaxed against me and I slid my hand out of her boxers completely.

I laid down next to her, placing my hand on top of her stomach, "Was it okay?" I questioned, feeling a twinge of insecurity enter my thoughts.

Nova hummed, keeping her eyes closed, "Amazingly incredible spectacular," she murmured, causing a quick chuckle to leave my lips.

She grabbed my waist, pulling me on top of her, "You did so good." she said before pulling me into her lips.

She trailed her hands up and down my waist making me lean further into the kiss.

And just as Nova began unbuttoning my shorts, a knock sounded at my door.

I lifted myself off of Nova completely, "Yeah?" I called out, my tone entirely breathless and shaky.

"We had to come home early cause your dad was being a buzzkill—"

"It was cold!" he cut my mom off, calling out from the other side of the door.

"Whatever, we're in the living room if you need us," she continued. And shortly after I heard a few footsteps walk away from the door.

A smirk grew on Nova's face as I let out a sigh of relief.

"So no round two?" she asked while sitting up.
I began walking to the bed, guiding my shorts down fully.

"Did I say that?"